Are overweight girls easier?

Reaction score
I'm still a virgin so I have to start low.

So a couple of tips please

1) Are overweight girls easier to pull (not physically before someone steams in with that joke)? And how should you go about doing so?

2) Girls who are on their own at the end of a night in the club, how should they be approached?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slow down boy its not that easy, you are 20 yrs late.

The good old fat girls are easier to pick up was a pre cellphone/facebook fact.

The fact was due to them receiving much less attention than in shape girls therefore being more open and generous toward those making them feel good with themselves.

Its no longer like this, if we check the private facebook messages of an average overweight girl we'll find plenty of guys complimenting and hitting on them.

Hitting on fat/ugly girls is no longer a safe deal (I mean the doable one sure a 50kg overwieght girl and one with a witch profile are still easy but who wants them).

Regarding the girls who remain alone at the end of the night at the club it either means that they are too ugly even for drunk men or that the entitlmente mentality is strong in them and they still think they deserve prince charming instead of the guys they met that night.

Dont forget also that most girls pump and dump through ego instead of body, you pump and dump a girl after you fvck her than disappear while they pump and dump you when they lead you on to get drinks and attention only to say good bye and move to an other guy.

Mate I would like to give you a help honestly, I can imagine hot it feels to be virgin in a world where it seems everybody is getting plenty however there is no short cut and the solution is the same for any case nowadays.

It means improve yourself, hit the gym and start dressing and behaving as a man of high value, if you can provide that value its great if not just fake it untill you make it.

Anyway I wish to both of us that Im wrong and that we will both have a easy match as soon as possible like tonight.

Reaction score
Thanks yeah its not great being the ONLY virgin I know and the only guy I know without a girlfriend.

Dress like a man you say (no more pink frilly dresses for me then). For a night out ending in a club would you suggest smart casual or mere casual?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not that chubby chasing should be anything to take seriously, but here is a line that will make any fat girl love you:

As you're already talking to her, wait until a normal, non-fat girl walks by. Then say, "oh my god that girl over there is so skinny. I wonder if she is anorexic?"

If there's one thing fat girls love to talk about, it's speculating that every normal woman must be anorexic. :)

yyc12

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Not that chubby chasing should be anything to take seriously, but here is a line that will make any fat girl love you:

As you're already talking to her, wait until a normal, non-fat girl walks by. Then say, "oh my god that girl over there is so skinny. I wonder if she is anorexic?"

If there's one thing fat girls love to talk about, it's speculating that every normal woman must be anorexic. :)
hmm...don't know about that one..might come across as patronizing and could end up having the opposite effect. What I do is just say you like curvy women. The fat ones think theyre "curvy".