Are girls in different cities more or less open? About Toronto or any city

BlahUgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I'll try and keep it short. I just moved to Toronto and I'm finding that girls are giving me nothing. I haven't actually tried to pick any up or anything, but I guess I'm considered an above average looking guy based on what girls have told me in the past and where I used to live every now and then I'd know a girl was interested by the way they acted - like eye contact, or looking at me for awhile, or coming up to me, but here this is pretty rare. Granted I've only been here a week or so, but I'm just wondering is this sorta thing common to Toronto/GTA? Also not sure if this makes any difference, but I was in HS before and moved to Toronto to go to university. The only chick here in university that has expressed interest in me was some UB3 that asked to see my room and wanted to know whether or not I had a bed. But I definately wasn't about to hit it. Even when I'm around the couple friends I've made the chicks seem to by in large ignore me. Whats up.

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just in Toronto helping out someone.

It's fine. Maybe the girls aren't as hot as some other cities, but it wasn't particularly hostile or cold. In fact, in some ways it was actually better.

I think it's just you.

wolfsbaneforever

Don Juan
Reaction score
There a chill in the air, of secrets untold

Yes, I would be much in debt, if my fellow DJs (AFCs may not apply) would let me know what they think of women in Toronto, Canada.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really depends. If the girl grew up in the city, I guarantee you she will be a bit more messed up mentally than girls who didn't grow up in an urban city (urban cities are anything larger than 250k people.)

Of all the girls I've dated from the city, the ones that seem to be less jaded and more optimistic about life are women who live out of urban areas. The only good I see about urban city girls is that some of them tend to be less materialistic. I speak for myself here, so I dunno about others.

Proof? Go watch Sex and the City and see how f@cked up women are living in an urban city thinking they can take what they want and dismiss those that don't require anymore.

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lived in Toronto the past year... Women are cold... Im living at my college's residence and the women are really friendly now... but even at clubs and bars, they've always been a little standoffish.

wolfsbaneforever

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Look my fellow DJs, I understand fully the power of

a) being the DJ Bible

b) being confidance

c) being a man

I also understand the weakness of:

a) negative thinking

b) wussiness

c) needyness

In no way, shape or form do I concede that one should let Toronto women get you down.

But, I will not tolerate a lie as opposed to the truth.

Indeed, if one has money and looks one should be able to score chicks in this city. One should be able to do so anywhere on the planet.

I am just saying I (after 34 years) do not find the women who live in Toronto that forward, that friendly. These women have been conditioned to be "colder" than other women of the world for whatever reasons (I have my theories but they mean s h i t when one is going to score).

So BlahUgh & Bussey I hear you. You are not alone and you are not crazy.
Unfortunately, you will have to become Torontonianized.
You will have to become a cold mother-fcuker when it comes to women here. Thats all they know.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
average looking guy!!! weres your confidence man! u better consider urslef as more than that.....im the best looking guy in the world! but im being serious....so u should say ur the second best....