are girls attracted to your mates?

TurtleShell

Don Juan
Reaction score
are girls usually secretly sexually attracted to your mates but dont do anything if you are exclusive. it seems to me that freinds girlfreinds have always been very open towards me comming onto them and have said heaps of suggestive things. it always seems easier to be more attractive than my freinds. but as they say, bros before hoes. but are chicks easily lead astray by your freinds?

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's illusionary. Their girlfriends are being friendly towards you.

Befuddled

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theyre playing the 'jealous game', and ive been 'that' guy. Sad part is the game usually works, and they get what they want (pissing off their bfs, your buds).

My Advise:
Steer clear.

Dan_DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TurtleShell
it seems to me that freinds girlfreinds have always been very open towards me comming onto them and have said heaps of suggestive things.
That happened to me recently. I've been practising C/F recently on every girl I meet, to the point that it's become second nature. Anyway, what I thought was harmless flirting has lead to her confessing to me that she has feelings for me, which just shows you the power of C/F. Check out this SMS she sent me (just to prove she wasn't just being friendly):

"I'm all hot and bothered picturin you naked, thinking about all the things i want 2 do 2 u, and how your body would feel against mine"

But like you said, bros before hoes.

TurtleShell

Don Juan
Reaction score
does it make you feel bad when a freinds chick messages you stuff like that?

ive had a mates chick say that "if you were f$cking me id be so wet"...

TurtleShell

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think also freinds know eachother very well and can see the weaknesses of the other guy, like see that he's AFC or what ever and can easily do better...

but the same works for you and your chick too.

Dan_DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TurtleShell
does it make you feel bad when a freinds chick messages you stuff like that?

ive had a mates chick say that "if you were f$cking me id be so wet"...
To be honest, I'm relatively new at this game and so I'm not used to this sort of attention from women. This is the first time something like this has happened to me. But yes, I do feel guilty and bad for my friend.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't bother me at all except if they are VERY VERY VERY close friends.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can think of 3 specific instances where this happened to me.

One case, the chick was a slut and she was hitting on everybody. She hit on the whole crew.

The second case, I bumped into my homeboy's girlfriend in the mall and she was flirting with me quite blatantly. I just ignored it but I was tempted briefly since she's fine as hell.

The third case happened this past October at a party we threw at the house. The girl my roommate was ****ing, strictly FB, no relationship there, came on to me really strong that night. My roommate honestly didn't give a fukk but she was trying to use me to make him jealous. I'll admit I made out with her for a bit but I felt uncomfortable about hittin it so it didn't go that far.