Are crew-cuts lame?

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do u guys think getting a crew-cut style haircut is a turn off for girls? I have awful hair, its extremely fine and grows out in many directions like asian hair on a white guy. (no offense to asian guys it looks good on asians, not suited for white guys.) I tried doin so many things with it and it always looks dorky, like im a 1930's gangster. Slicking it back like al capone is basically my only option. So i decided years ago to just get a crew-cut style haircut, maybe just a lil longer in the front to make a slight shelf appearance. I know most girls are attracted to short hair, but i feel a crew cut is almost immature at times. What do u guys think? I have a boyish face so i think it adds to my youngish look. But i see no other alternative cuz it looks fugly any other way.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
216 posts - 48 threads created.

all of them asking stupid questions like this one.

wtf are u doing seriously? Go read the tips section of the website and stop with this shyt

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:

wtf are u doing seriously? Go read the tips section of the website and stop with this shyt

This from the king of idiotic posts. lol

Bat

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
Do u guys think getting a crew-cut style haircut is a turn off for girls?
It depends on the shape of your head :rock:

ClassAct

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:

hahaha....

Anyway, back to the haircut. Unless you want to post a picture of your mug for us to decide on this forum, which presumably you don't, I suggest consulting one of your friends, preferably a girl. What works for one person, may not work for another. If it looks good on you, or more importantly, if makes you feel more confident, then shave it off. But by all means, don't over-analyze your physical attribute. Just work on your game, and they won't matter.

ClassAct

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:

hahaha....

Anyway, back to the haircut. Unless you want to post a picture of your mug for us to decide on this forum, which presumably you don't, I suggest consulting one of your friends, preferably a girl. What works for one person, may not work for another. If it looks good on you, or more importantly, if makes you feel more confident, then shave it off. But by all means, don't over-analyze your physical attribute. Just work on your game, and they won't matter.

Juanito

Don Juan
Reaction score
crew cuts not a bad idea.

but like bat said, it depends on your head shape and your facial features.

i also agree with what classAct said.

just don't get an awful haircut...and if your hair is fine and goes all-direction, try using a lot of wax and spike it.:up:

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, Johnny Unitas....THERE'S a haircut you can set your watch to.

I have one, and often get mistaken for being a marine or army guy. It's not a bad opener. The only hassle is that I need to get it buzzed every three weeks, tops.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
imo, this is a really GOOD question.

i used to have not necessarily a crewcut but a very short spiky one with buzzcut on sides and back. kinda punky/young. easy to get and easy to do and go.

but i just get the feeling that that's not a look that mainstream, non subculture women really like. they seem to be impressed with something that can actually be "styled"....

thoughts?

delta

p.s. ah, hank hill, his there anything he can't do?

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, first day today with my new cut, an easy to maintain #4 buzz. Haven't noticed any decrease in game at all, but it's only been 1 day of course.

Short is simple. I'm looking forward to waking up tomorrow morning and not fvcking around with my hair for more than a minute, having long hair was a hell of a frustrater.

Anyway, for yourself, find the balance between style and comfort. A lot of people seem to be living with haircuts that they just don't like or feel good about. I buzzed my hair for the simple fact that it's clean and easy to maintain, which makes my life a lot easier. If it works for you, then the girls will just have to live with it :up:

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to answer your question... YES, CrewCuts are LAME!

...and faux hawks are not Pimp... they're played!

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ol'BlueEyes said:
Now, Johnny Unitas....THERE'S a haircut you can set your watch to.

I have one, and often get mistaken for being a marine or army guy. It's not a bad opener. The only hassle is that I need to get it buzzed every three weeks, tops.
Exactly, i do it every 2 weeks cuz i look like a chia-head otherwise.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarkLight said:

pshhh depends which chump has one...

i used to have a faux hawk, dressed very elegant, and laid pretty much any girl i wanted...it was one of the mix and matches i use for my style...

but then again this was back when i still held my jersey for pimpin:yes:

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaCam said:
Well, first day today with my new cut, an easy to maintain #4 buzz. Haven't noticed any decrease in game at all, but it's only been 1 day of course.

Short is simple. I'm looking forward to waking up tomorrow morning and not fvcking around with my hair for more than a minute, having long hair was a hell of a frustrater.

Anyway, for yourself, find the balance between style and comfort. A lot of people seem to be living with haircuts that they just don't like or feel good about. I buzzed my hair for the simple fact that it's clean and easy to maintain, which makes my life a lot easier. If it works for you, then the girls will just have to live with it :up:
Do u do it yourself? I hate wasting 10 bucks for the guy to do #2 on the side and 4 on top.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarkLight said:

It's #2 on the side, 3 on top usually, and they blend in the difference with 2 1/2 i think. I ask for this cuz if i just get one number all around my head looks like a melon, so i like it shorter on the side (no it doenst look like a fade)
I also ask that they dont buzz the front and they just do it with a scissor so that its slghtly longer than the rest of the top giving a slight shelf impression. I rather not post a pic so hope i described it well.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro... it might look alright for you.
I'm just saying... any standard default government issued hair-cut style... is not pimpin.

...its plain.

.................. and to Faux Hawk dude. It had its freshness, for a moment. Before half the 15-29yr. olds of America and beyond were rockin it. Its like wearing the color pink. Just played and gay again.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya your right. Its been played out for a while.

Cant tell Dj to rep a faux if it only worked for me...

:moon: