Are all of us on this forum insane?

Dan08

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The definition of insanity is 'doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results'

So are we all not by definition insane to be repeating relationships with women expecting to find a decent girl only to dump or be dumped and repeat it all again? Or say we'll get flaked on by a girl only to go to another plate and get flaked by her again and the cycle goes on till you either get a date/ONS/relationship but surely it just comes back around eventually unless you go for marriage and don't even get me started on that one....

What's your thoughts on this one guys? Are we all insane to expect anything different?

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
No we are not insane.

The key with women is to find out what type of person they are ASAP. Once you know what you're dealing with, act accordingly.

Most modern women are low quality c*m-dumpsters, so you should treat them accordingly. Just like with cars.. if you buy or rent a junk car you won't expect it to drive or act any different than a junk car. Right?

The problem many men have is they buy a junk car and treat it like a new top of the line car. Then when it breaks down, smokes and makes strange sounds they act shocked. :eek:

insomniac9

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think you're misinterpreting that saying

what we do here is far from being the same... there are just too many variables in any given situation, for example:

there's you: your mood, how you look that day, the game skills you choose to use or not use, etc.
there's the girl: what kind of person she is, how she looks, also her mood & how she responds to your approach
then there's the situation itself: like the setting/location, time of the day/night, the atmosphere of the place, etc..

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can say someone is insane if he try again and again with the same woman, you know pretty well things will not go well but you still try it with the same woman, if you cahnge the woman its already not the same, it a new thing

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly think that I'm slowly getting insane over the fact that once you know the truth about girls (Like playher man said), you can't call them out and you have to act like it's nothing. So you just treat girls like they deserve to be treated depending of the case

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
No we are not insane.

The key with women is to find out what type of person they are ASAP. Once you know what you're dealing with, act accordingly.

Most modern women are low quality c*m-dumpsters, so you should treat them accordingly. Just like with cars.. if you buy or rent a junk car you won't expect it to drive or act any different than a junk car. Right?

The problem many men have is they buy a junk car and treat it like a new top of the line car. Then when it breaks down, smokes and makes strange sounds they act shocked. :eek:
That's because there's so few high quality women out there. We (men) find a piece of junk and we get blurry vision and start making excuses for them. We want them to be high quality. It fvckin blows. I've never been married, plenty of opportunities to be, I'd like to be, I've banged my fair share 10 times over, I just refuse to settle.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dan08 said:
The definition of insanity is 'doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results'

So are we all not by definition insane to be repeating relationships with women expecting to find a decent girl only to dump or be dumped and repeat it all again? Or say we'll get flaked on by a girl only to go to another plate and get flaked by her again and the cycle goes on till you either get a date/ONS/relationship but surely it just comes back around eventually unless you go for marriage and don't even get me started on that one....

What's your thoughts on this one guys? Are we all insane to expect anything different?
That's NOT the definition of Insanity. It's simply a famous quote. What you're talking about is perseverance. I'm pretty sure Insanity and Perseverance are different :whistle:

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok let me try this again, It's simply a quote from Benjamin Franklin, Einstein or Mark Twain, but nobody knows for certain. Anyhow it's the incorrect definition, its just a quote that has been used repeatedly.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many people read the same book or watch the same film many times and see things they DIDN'T notice previously.

They are NOT seeing something that they didn't see before, they are seeing something in THEMSELVES that wasn't there before.

Think about it...

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heeeeere we go.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your definition of insanity is wrong. So to answer your question, No we are not all insane. There is nothing insane from what you described.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
A few have some experience, most are young guys who think they know everything listening to older guys that think they know nothing. Most just want to live a life of crap and misery and are actively pursuing it by pumping and dumping random wh0res and sluts in hopes of obtaining a sewer baby or STD. Several have deluded themselves by staying single/childless/unmarried in hopes of waiting out the 'storm'. Mostly everyone assumes that the world where they live is better than the outside world. A bunch are just ignorant, self entitled, whiners that will warn you of the dangers of the outside world... almost all are Americans.

The inmates are running the asylum, they are also the prison guards.

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sandow said:
Your definition of insanity is wrong. So to answer your question, No we are not all insane. There is nothing insane from what you described.
If I recall correctly, it was Einstein who made the statement about insanity that's in the OP.

The way I think of it, is that people themselves aren't necessarily insane because they do the same thing expecting different results...but that the fact that they expect different results from changing nothing is insane. Basically, don't wonder why something isn't working if you're not making an effort to make changes that will bring better results.

Wolfgang D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dan08 said:

Like Sandow says, that is not the definition of insanity. It is just a well-worn rhetorical trick to criticize people. Never when I have opened a book on psychology did I see that quote. Insanity is a mind that doesn't function as it should.

Anyway. "only to dump or be dumped and repeat it all again?" etc. All sounds very dark there in the OP. Keep in mind that people who are in happy, stable relationships have little reason to come to SoSuave. (It is like a forum for the unemployed; those who can find work leave. Only the ones who can never find stable employment would become veterans in the forum.) Add to that the many trolls, including the occasional feminist who comes to preach. The exception is a small clique of people who find the discussion interesting anyway, and who are willing to put up with the perennially bitter and hopeless.

So the picture you get of the topics discussed tends to be a little off.