Approaching Women You Dont Know

The Damned

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tried smiling, eye contact, tried to make myself noticed, Ive done more or less everything but formally approached them.
Dont get me wrong, it is good advice im receiving on here but I cant see it working on me, Ive had days where I thought why should I live like this and Im going to put it right and change things, but things never change.
I know its not a social problem or personality problem as such, I have very good friends now and my friends and work colleagues think I have a great personality and that Im quite funny at times(without acting like a complete ****).
Approaching people you dont know is my main problem, its how to get them alone/what to say/how to go about it and so on.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
You know how you train your eye contact, and smiling? Doing it over and over?

Do the same for a hi, not just HB, anyone. Then instead of hi make a comment, you could practice thinking of a comment at first, then actually making comments. That alone has enough to strike a conversation.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you don't talk it doesn't count... it doesn't matter how much you think about it

and here's the 3 min rule: after you open your mouth, she's allowed to hate you for the first 3 mins

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe nice one ready I thought the 3min rule was when you waited longer then 3 mins and you kept saying you were going to go talk to her but after 3 mins you never will.

What I say is just have FUN that's it , dont make it an "Objective" to talk to strangers even if they are cute(Well maybe an exception) just go out and have fun because that is all anyone can really do in this world. I think you should have a guy's night out and go to a club and just have fun if you see a girl dancing and giving you some IOI then just go up and talk to her all you gotta say is "HI" and that is about it becasue after that your in the door and she didnt say "Fvck off you peice of sh1t I fvcking hate your fvcking guts you dumb motherfvcker!" I dont think I will ever hear a women say that (note that I said women their is a difference between hoodrats and women) when a guy comes up to her and she doesnt know him, good luck and remember "HAVE FUN."

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tried smiling, eye contact, tried to make myself noticed, Ive done more or less everything but formally approached them.
Why don't you approach them?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
remotecontrol said:
women expect you to approach them...remember this
they are not going to freak out because they expect men to approach
forget all the canned lines
If I told you id give you a million dollars to approach the hottest chick in the bar, you would do it. You would just say hi im -------- and the rest would just flow naturally because you would be thinking of the million dollars, not the trivial things like what if she says NO.
Well think about this, your going to die, maybe in 30 years, maybe tomorrow,you dont know when and you cant afford to wait.
Go to my thread ego V confidence
I'd get rejected (probably by freezing up and things turn into a disaster) and go flash a brand new fu**in' Wardrobe and Bentley Continental GTC Convertible! Women would be all over me then! Anyone who's a damn millionaire! Paying someone to pick up chicks, Hell yeah! That should be your next post!:up:

Canned lines...:nono: 'Nuff said.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will often make a move if you give them an opening. If you don't have the balls to approach just do the hi to them all as you walk by thing. Sometimes they'll initiate a conversation after you do that sort of thing. Just don't depend on it.. do it until you work up to directly approaching. I used to be scared of even saying "hi" or "how are you" but i got a job at Target years ago where i was sometimes cashier and it was expected and now it doesn't feel weird anymore to say it to anyone. So start with "hi" and work your way up from there as it starts to feel normal.

i treat myspace a bit like a message board and just post comments on random people's blogs without really much intention of anything, but a lot of the time i'll get back emails from girls wanting to talk about my comment to them. One of had something up about relationships that i commented on and 2-3 months later after i'd forgotten about it she sends me a message saying how right i was and that everything i said would happen did happen... i ended up having her invite me out three times (turned her down twice) blah blah blah .. ka ching. That's a little different than just "hi" but most people are scared to do that but are immediately put into a bit of comfort with you since you were friendly so it's not that hard for them to take it a step further.

The Damned

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers for the advice guys but somehow I dont think its going to work out for me, tonight I went out with the intention of approaching women but again I didnt even get a shred of acknowledgement.
People treat me like im a piece of **** and life has treated me like a piece of ****, I havent been given the same opportunities as the average person and I think my life is always going to be the same.
After going through so much in my youth and surviving sometimes it makes me wonder why I bothered surviving.
Maybe theres a reason for all of this I dont know, I just know that Im not meant to be accepted in that sort of manner, as much as I try and convince myself that can change in reality It probably cant.
Thanks for the advice and help though guys, its good advice and my life is in no shame on your advice and help its just the way things are and the cards Ive been dealt.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
remotecontrol said:
If youve gotta spend $$$$$$$ on your image, or worse $$$$$$$$ on the chick. Then you should just pay a prostitute.

Having to spend $$$$$$$$ just shows your mentaility....you believe in buying wh0res....not using skills to get pu55y.

By the way you seem to have misunderstood my post anyhow. I just said that if there was a bigger insentive to approach women, guys would do it, so if your are scared of approaching and hitting on women then just imagine your life depends on it or imagine there is a million dollars at steak if you dont do it. Thats all....next time read and understand before you post responses.
IMO spending money in one's image CAN WORK to an extent, but without game and personality to back it up, Game Over.

I'd rather not use money to attract women. Even though a wealthy guy can easily jump the line and get a female 1000 times faster than AFC's, the girl will only like you for your money and she'll do her best to keep your pocketbook around. If you ever get a 7+ figure bank account, and women know, you can easily pick out the ones that want you for the money and nothing more.

Honestly, sometimes I do get scared to approach a woman, based on my past runs of luck...normally I look into the future and find out the girl got a boyfriend, or will turn me down somehow. In some cases, it's the opposite, and I discover that I could have gotten the girl.

I'll be damn...If I knew kow to read a woman...