approaching question

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are things like this is DJ discussion when it's sad pickup artist confidence-lacking girls-are-the-prize stuff?

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationship-Buddy said:
You can use what they use on Mystery's show:

"Hey, do you guys thing David Bowie is hot?"
If somebody asked that to my group, I'd be like "You gotta be kiddin me...is that the best you could come up with..lol"

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
schttrj said:
can u go and say, 'hi, i'm ...' to a girl in a group, whether all girls or mixed? has anyone pulled off such thing successfully? i feel you can but you need to have the right and a very strong vibe for that.
I have used that many many times, it works like a charm.

Just have a big as$ smile and respect everyone in the group.

You know, in pickup, its not what you say, but what you say NEXT!

So think 1 step ahead.

VdoubleR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything can work when you say it with complete confidence. Believe that what you'll say will be great and it will.

A friend and I were walking towards the movie theater and we opened a group of 3 guys and 2 girls we didn't know with:

"And I thought he *points to my friend* looked bored today...but, look at you guys!"

It was clear that one of the girls was taken (holding hands) but we decided to approach because the other chick was hot. They laughed and "sweet couple" left us talking with the guys and the chick. My friend ad I believe in helping each other so since he was feeling the chick a lot more than me I kept the guys busy so he could get the girl's #.

-VdoubleR

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
I have used that many many times, it works like a charm.

Just have a big as$ smile and respect everyone in the group.

You know, in pickup, its not what you say, but what you say NEXT!

So think 1 step ahead.
seems to be the real deal from the others. thanks man. so it works.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do something - she looks at you like "huh?" or "this guy's making a move.." or "what's this?" - you just go along with what you're doing, not even phased that what you did may be weird or whatever.
She'll go along with you