Approaching older women

mani99

Reaction score
Firstly, want to say what a great site and forum...

ok, here's my problem - I want to know how to approach an older women. I don't have a problem approaching women in general, although I have yet to approach one outside a bar/club environment. Ive just started work at a new place and went for lunch at a small sandwich bar... and holy mother of god, I saw the hottest MILF you are likely to see (in my opinion!).

Just wanted your suggestions as how I could go about turning myself from a customer into something more for her.

Thanks...!

mani99

Reaction score
Thanks, I will give that a try and see how it goes... anymore suggestions would be much appreciated.

Will keep you updated on my progress

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not too shaby in this area.
WIth older women act mature around them. Being respectful and being nice tend to work well with older women (not so much with younger women though. Its a different animal.).

(hey I went out with my highschool teacher when I was younger. So I speak from my own experience.)

Get alittle "cultured" too. Learn alittle about the world (arts, museums, types of wines etc). At least she see that your not a dumb idiot or anything like that.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Tips are for giving tips, not asking for them. Please read the description of each section before making future posts. Thanks.

Moved to DJD.

TONYMONTANA523

Don Juan
Reaction score
My theory has been treat every girl the same if you use a certain formula cause shes older youre going to make her feel older. Be who you are and act like it aint nothing and u should be fine.