approaching a chick wearing headphones

timmylivingalie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Used to game chicks while I was jogging now they all seem to be wearing headphones while jogging cant figure out a way to approach them while their listening to music? Anybody else have this problem?

cupraikso

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not the headphone thing that I fear in this situation, just coming with a sufficiently valid excuse to stop them in the middle of their exercise routine.

I don't think "Hi" would cut it.

timmylivingalie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried that the other day arrogant girl just ignored me. It was worth a try she was a at least a 9. She was an out of towner so she was probaly naturally a little nervous.

Reaction score
I do not even approach them they have their headphones on for a reason atleast that's my logic just go on to the next one and don't sweat it.

Single4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
Put your hand over imaginary earphones and dance/bob your head in a funny playful way when you approach her.

LE6END

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cupra, I understand you entirely. You want to have a legit reason to step into her space and interupt her ritual; you are now cutting into her personal time. More importantly, you'd like to have something to say that justified this interruption. I'm a little more sensitive to your concern than noob, so Ill recommend a few things, but to be level with you, i wouldnt try and talk to a jogging woman with headphones. In my experience, the best results are garned when no one is in a rush; moments of leisure, and no imminency to complete a task. For example, i'd rather talk to that same woman if she was simply resting in a park instead of running through it.

That said, I have talked to a female who had on headphones. She was sitting next to me on a bus, listening to her music, staring out the window. I realized I might not have had another chance to talk to her, so i simply tapped on her shoulder, she took out her headphones, I asked for her name, she gave me it, I gave her mine. We kicked it briefly.

In your case, jogging females engulfed in their music, sweating in the hot sun, reaching to meet that mile and a half--- you've got to have balls of steel.

Track 101, breath conservation is top priority. I doubt a jogging woman would be willing to talk with you, expending unneccessary energy. Thats what she goes to the bar, friend's party, club, or social gathering for. When she goes jogging, she isnt looking for someone to talk to.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The alpha male jerk probably has the part of the brain turned off that would worry about her reaction for you invading her personal space and telling her to take the headphone.

Alpha make jerk would act first then think on his feet later. Alpha male jerk will probably motion to take her head-phones off or touch her on the shoulder to get her attention -- and then once you do that THEN worry about what you will say or tell her.

Even if you just say 'hi' and it goes ackward, the alpha male jerk is unphased...and simply goes to another girl that had headphones on and tries again. Take AFC part of brain off.

LE6END

Don Juan
Reaction score
Were it that easy for some, corrector..

All these terms, and systematic rules...

Simply be natural.

To the OP, i'm simply stating that there are easier ways to meet women. Some circumstances are more favorable than others. Regardless of circumstance, however, you are always taking a risk when talking to women, whether she is jogging with headphones on, or is lounged on your living room sofa with 'converse with me' written on her attire. You have to decide in which situation involves the risk worth taking.

I carry little respect for those who considers anyone who scrutinizes the elements in a given circumstance an "AFC". Some individuals make moves more conservatively than others.

We all know at the conclusion of the day, we have to make that move, but honestly, i question those who impetuously spill out textbook answers, such as 'just go in and talk to her', or, for a better example, Corrector's response, and wonder do those same individuals practice what they preach, consistently.

I do not fear approaching women, but even I have my days when i fold under analysis, or turn from an opportunity. It is called being human. Do not sacrafice the sensitivity of anyone's situation for politically correct replies.

Ultimately, i'll never tell you not to talk to a girl. Ever. But that 'alpha male jerk' stuff, or this rule and that rule, section 38 code blue; men are still humans, and i don't believe my initial response, or those like it, was "AFC", simply because we preferred a better situation than a female with headphones on.