Approaches

Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet this has been done a million times but i wanted every1 to post their best approaches/pick-up lines. :)

Last edited:

Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess i am going to have to start it off then *sigh*

360: Hi do you speak English?
HB: Yes (confused look)
360: Great! The last pretty girl I tried to talk to didn't.

Open for comment/criticisms.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting approach. I laud you. Creative.

One downside -- it gives the impression that you try to MUCH to meet or get a girl. "The last pretty girl I talked to...."

It really depends on the girl, if she is a serious person (like me) or an "easy" (or easy-going), etc.

Overall, its good

My approach has been underestimated, however, untarnished over time!

Kyle: Hi
*Crickets Chirping...*
HB: ...Hi (confused look rolleyes: :confused: )
[THE "DJ" RESPONSE]:D Kyle: The last pretty girl I tried to talk to didn't....umm...(looks at floor then stares into girl's eyes) say hi ---- :D :cool:
or
Kyle: My name Kyle.... and go on from there :D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thks
You made it from ok to good :D

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You really want to know my best approach? Allright, pay attention now: this is crucial. I have gotten the most numbers from this opener:

"Hey, what's up?"

It's not so much what you say as it is how you say it. I've never been one to use pick up lines/canned routines. It just doesn't feel natural, and if things don't go how you want them to it's hard to recover. If you're confident and collected, most anything you say will be just fine.

Strike up a conversation with the HB you're eyeing. She'll appreciate you trying to have an intelligent discussion with her rather than immediately hinting you want to blow her mind in the sack (this comes a little later ;)). If you need to learn how to be a better conversationalist, then there is ample material in the DJ Bible.

Gap

Don Juan
Reaction score
by now, the best app i made with "hy. i like you and i wan`t to know u better" works fine, chick have a strange look on her face and usually asks why? where i respond with "there is something special at you and i can`t find out what" bla bla ---> juice bla bla ---> **** :)

best app: i made a #close with not saying any word. it was a both side attraction suddenly :) nice :)