approaches at gym?

king0fhearts59

Don Juan
Reaction score
sup gentlemen,

I'm a gym rat and always have been. But now I'm reaching the age where i need to get out and approach ladies at places even like gym. I want some tips and tricks on approaches for ladies at the gym.

Thanks,
MJB :rockon:

mongolboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be ****y and funny nam sayin straight up LOL, if you some ugly mofuca then it aint gonna work though :p u gotta have the confidence to back everythin up and just start a simple plain interestin conversation ya dig
Remember she does 75 percent of the talkin and ask her interestin questions not some fucin same old same old but ones that really gets her thinkin but ofcoures RApPORT is the most important thing.. But back on subject i just go up to her and i say " damn girl i wonder when i will be ripped like you " or somethin like that LOL... its all experiementing baby
I see life is a picture left to be drawn/.]]==

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mongolboy said:
Be ****y and funny nam sayin straight up LOL, if you some ugly mofuca then it aint gonna work though :p u gotta have the confidence to back everythin up and just start a simple plain interestin conversation ya dig
Remember she does 75 percent of the talkin and ask her interestin questions not some fucin same old same old but ones that really gets her thinkin but ofcoures RApPORT is the most important thing.. But back on subject i just go up to her and i say " damn girl i wonder when i will be ripped like you " or somethin like that LOL... its all experiementing baby

Mongolboy who the hell are you? OK if you're from a 'ghetto' and absolutely feel the need to speak in ebonics then please accept my condolences....but don't type like that as well.

To the OP....just strike up a regular conversation, I just usually ask if she's finished wit whatever piece of equipment she's on, then take it from there.

TBH though, I prefer to focus on myself in the gym and don't approach that much.

mongolboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Motha fuca whaa? u tellin me how to talk then what u gonna tel me how to dress i dun think so stfu plz mothafuca u don know who ur bein disrespectful too, i think ive done more good than bad.. fucin fagget ass hater tellin me how to talk.. i would knock u rass out plz believe.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Mongol boy is funny :)

remember the 4 C's
the car, the crib, the clothes, and the conversation
-curtesy of player supreme, i didnt make this up

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nah hes not being racist just pointing out the fact that the guy writes like somebody that never finished 2nd grade. Nothing racist about that. I know 3 languages and I can write well in all of them. Besides, you're from Mongolia, so English isn't your first language - you know english well enough to use ebonics, BUT not well enough to write properly? Bullsh!t. Me - I can also bust out wit ebonics/urban slang, because of where I lived, and my habbits - but only with my friends and people I'm comfortable with. I don't write like that though, because I know for a fact that no one will take me seriously - and mongolboy knows no one takes him seriously here, not hatin on u, just sayin the truth.

Ebonics has nothing to do with racism though. It's another word for american slang. Yes, there is an actual dialect of the English language, used by some black people, not often here in the northeast though - its called "AAVE" - African-American vernacular English.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DjDan said:
racist bastard

STFU
My best friend is pakistani and one of my girls at the moment is black.

Just because one is black doesn't mean they need to perpetuate the ridiculous 'gangsta' caricature that has given black people such a bad rep.

Seriously, read mongolboy's last post and tell me you didn't smile to yourself just slightly. I almost pissed myself.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please do not turn this into a race thread and get it locked. I think that everybody who posted an argument or something rude should just edit their post. It's not fair to king0fhearts59

Anyways, back on topic.

Women love cardio machines. If you see a hottie on one then grab one next to her. If the machines are facing a mirror you can try to catch her eye and smile. If she smiles back then you can proceed. If she is wearing headphones then it's a little more complicated. If you are wearing headphones yourself then make a deliberate action of taking them off, maybe she'd get the hint.

If she took them off or not start talking to her. Ask her what she listening to. Hopefully if she was still listening to music she would have taken them off when you started talking.

Where to go from there is your choice. I'd give more ideas if I had more experience.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DjDan said:
i always see your comments hating against black guys

and now you come on here with the old trick in the book saying you got a black friend

man get a life and stop player hating.

its not like you make any good posts anyway. you're just here to bring people down.
Actually I said I had a Pakistani friend, there's a difference you know...now who's being racist?

Player hating? I'm not even sure what this means so I'll ignore it.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, wannabe gangsta's are funny.

At the gym, i just do my thing. In the sauna however, i just randomly ALWAYS start to talk about interesting news of the day. It don't matter who's sitting there. I started to approach random hot girls inbetween sessions though. If i never talked to them i just say 'hey, you new here?'. I use the 3 second rule all the time and it has helped me a whole lot.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bzzz!!
Wait a min, sauna??
They got one for boys AND girls together?

king0fhearts59

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol wow thats funny how a gym pickup thread turned into a racist one.. anyway when i first posted i shouldve specified what my real intention was at first. I shouldve said that I would like to know a typical gym pickup CONVERSATION.. i have no problem approaching girls the confidence and looks are there. but i dont want to walk up to a girl and say something like 'hey, does that exercise work your ass?"

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, now you have asked a more advance question.

I still think my idea of asking a girl what she is listening to is a good one.

If you know who it is you can either say you like or they suck (in a funny way) or ask who they are. This way you start to find out what music she likes. You can also ask what she does when she is not shaping her ass.

king0fhearts59

Don Juan
Reaction score
that sounds pretty legit to me. i also like the mongol kids line ' damn girl im wonderin when i can get ripped like you ' or something along those lines lol its pretty funny..

AfRoSwiss-Disiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
Actually I said I had a Pakistani friend, there's a difference you know...now who's being racist?

Player hating? I'm not even sure what this means so I'll ignore it.
Hes not racist end of discussion.
It be racist if he said you talk like a black man..but no he said ghetto anybody of any color can be ghetto anywase approaching at the gym? man thats hard for me becuase the women are always wearing heaphones or are to busy to talk i feel kind of intimidated :/ let me know what works for you

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mongolboy said:
L777 said:
Mongolboy who the hell are you? OK if you're from a 'ghetto' and absolutely feel the need to speak in ebonics then please accept my condolences....but don't type like that as well.

To the OP....just strike up a regular conversation, I just usually ask if she's finished wit whatever piece of equipment she's on, then take it from there.

TBH though, I prefer to focus on myself in the gym and don't approach that much.
ahhahah I agree with you, I think the only good thing i got form his post is
" damn girl i wonder when i will be ripped like you "

i might actually use that one.

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
grab a 10lb dumbbell, stand right in front of her and do bicep curls while looking deeply into her eyes...

60% of the time it works everytime

Jtech

Reaction score
I was always worried about looking like a creepy pervert.

king0fhearts59

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tear Gas said:
grab a 10lb dumbbell, stand right in front of her and do bicep curls while looking deeply into her eyes...

60% of the time it works everytime
works to what? make her feel as awkward as possible?