Approached by Over a Dozen Women the Past 2 Days!

new_hotness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I literally lost count of the number of women approaching me the last couple of days.

The thing is, I have been out with my friends (both guys and gals) and it can create a bit of jealousy and drama if I pick up women in front of them. The women in particular, are not fond of seeing this.

My friends are awesome and I love spending time with them to party, but I also don't want to be turning down a dozen+ women when I am out with them.

Thoughts?

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you want us to tell you that you are super alpha and sexy or something?

Just take advantage of your opportunities

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a noob, I get approached from a countless number of women and men anytime I go out.

No matter if Im leaving a restaurant, stopping with my car at a traffic light or simply waiting for the bus, they all come and get close to me despite I try to avoid eye contact of put my a$$hole shield, they want a piece of me so bad that even when I tell them that I have no coins, they still insist.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eat when you wanna sleep...or vice versa...or sidewayz...lol

WildCard

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
No matter if Im leaving a restaurant, stopping with my car at a traffic light or simply waiting for the bus, they all come and get close to me despite I try to avoid eye contact of put my a$$hole shield, they want a piece of me so bad that even when I tell them that I have no coins, they still insist.
It's your air of indifference and acting like an @sshole that is drawing them in. :)