Approach in The Gym?

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this dose'nt answer OP's question, but i go to the gym 100% focused on training. My gym has a LOT of members. I don't see many people at all being social, they all just train.

I have'nt been social to the males, so i'm not going to start being social with the minority of females there, just dose'nt seem right.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree you shouldn't shyte where you eat. It's all fun and games in you OWN mind untill shyte gets awkward and you can't handle the awkwardness yourself basically "banning" yourself from the gym.

Your best bet would be to be social with everyone and organically mack a woman left right.

Another thing I haven't read yet; use the gym as a advertisement for when you are out. E.g: there's an event and now you see women who are also working out at your gym. Now you have a opening . " hey you work out at xyz don't you"? And see where the conversation goes from there.

The gym should be holy grounds. Don't pollute it unnecessary.

What if your 'soul mate' radar was tingling at when you laid eyes at one of those girls?

Would you still follow this principle?

How would you go about it?
Well, if she is your SOULMATE is should be a two way street, meaning that the BOTH of you feel this magnetic connection, thus she will also put in effort to make it happen.

Theoretically it's possible a woman didn't see you while you were her "soulmate" but I think this line of thinking rather belongs in a Disney fairytale than in the real world.

She can't be the one if you ain't the one right? Prime Megan Fox is my " soulmate" but unfortunately she never knew about it. Takes two to tango.

Last edited: