I can not even ask a woman for the time on the street:confused:

any recommendation?

any ebooks?

would be greatly appreciated.
:wave:

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
go to the link at the bottom of your screen (hint: Dj Bible)

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
grow some balls and ask for the time.

come on, what the hell are you looking for?

the longer you sit on your ass and read books, the longer you wait until you achieve success. just go out and start asking for the time!!!!

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to build up to it. Practice just saying "hi" as you pass people. If there is one of those walking/biking trails, practice on one of those as the people tend to be friendlier there than on the street.

As you pass people try to look them in the face, if not the eye and just say "hi". It will get easier the more you do it. Try to get yourself in a good mood, think about things that truly make you happy. Smiling and saying "hi" you'd be surprised at how many people will be friendly back.

Once you get comfortable with that, start varying it "hi", "hello", "how's it going", "nice day", "good morning"

As you get comfortable looking at other people and saying something try to make small talk with those you have to interact with, like sales cashiers.

If you absolutely can't get over your fear than you might want to ask your doctor. There are anti-anxiety drugs. Just be mindful that you don't want to want to depend on them. Just enough to get you over the hump.

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
for what it's worth, I had to take a pickup bootcamp to start doing daygame, so I'm not trying to be a dikc. But there's no magic bullet here. You gotta do them. Find a wing and get him to push you.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gasoline said:
I can not even ask a woman for the time on the street:confused:

Be very nervous. It's very difficult to talk to a woman.

What they have between their legs is the most amazing thing in the world that people kill for.

gasoline

Don Juan
Reaction score
thank you, continue:D

I'm going to read your posts.
and plus I am 18 now.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
DJ11, that reminds me of a toast my bud used to make... "Here's to panties...not the best thing in the world, but damn close to it."

Seriously though, pvssy is pvssy. Are you ever nervous after you poked a chick? Hell no, you want her to shut her trap and let you get on with your day.

Don't expect an outcome. Don't tell yourself "I've got to talk to this chick and get her number or I'm a failure." Because you will fail.

Just learn to bullsh!t with people. Not bullsh!t as in being fake or trying to pull something on them, but just learn how to carry on a conversation with strangers. You'll find that some people you click with, and some you don't. And guess what, as crazy as they may be, women are people too.

Once you get to that point, you can walk up to a girl and make some sort of relevant comment about damn near anything, and if she seems receptive, roll with it. If not, forget it.

gasoline

Don Juan
Reaction score
grow some balls and ask for the time.

come on, what the hell are you looking for?

the longer you sit on your ass and read books, the longer you wait until you achieve success. just go out and start asking for the time!!!!
for example, if i go out and ask 60 girls for the time in this month, will this reduce my anxiety at all?:confused:
and well, then, what do I do afterwards(after a month asking for the time)? what's the next step?

gasoline

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to build up to it. Practice just saying "hi" as you pass people. If there is one of those walking/biking trails, practice on one of those as the people tend to be friendlier there than on the street.

As you pass people try to look them in the face, if not the eye and just say "hi". It will get easier the more you do it. Try to get yourself in a good mood, think about things that truly make you happy. Smiling and saying "hi" you'd be surprised at how many people will be friendly back.

Once you get comfortable with that, start varying it "hi", "hello", "how's it going", "nice day", "good morning"

If you absolutely can't get over your fear than you might want to ask your doctor. There are anti-anxiety drugs. Just be mindful that you don't want to want to depend on them. Just enough to get you over the hump.

yes i think there is. i dont understand what do you mean but there is a kind of semi-forestial-avenue for walking and there are lots of hot babes there. I will go there with my friend. I have never try it, Great idea!.
getting drugs is a good idea too
by the way we don't say "hi" we say "salam". so it's easier for me to start with "nice day" .. lol

As you get comfortable looking at other people and saying something try to make small talk with those you have to interact with, like sales cashiers.
I wish it to happen:cool:

gasoline

Don Juan
Reaction score
for what it's worth, I had to take a pickup bootcamp to start doing daygame, so I'm not trying to be a dikc. But there's no magic bullet here. You gotta do them. Find a wing and get him to push you.
yes man I think it will reduce my anxiety alot when i do it with a wing

gasoline

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be very nervous. It's very difficult to talk to a woman.

What they have between their legs is the most amazing thing in the world that people kill for.
I even have a fear of looking nervous:D
but i'll try saying hi to girls, even though they will think i'm insane, i think it has no physical consequences:D
because here, trying to start a conversation with a ***** girl will bring you a fine slap in the face .. lol

gasoline

Don Juan
Reaction score
MooseGod said:
DJ11, that reminds me of a toast my bud used to make... "Here's to panties...not the best thing in the world, but damn close to it."

Seriously though, pvssy is pvssy. Are you ever nervous after you poked a chick? Hell no, you want her to shut her trap and let you get on with your day.

Don't expect an outcome. Don't tell yourself "I've got to talk to this chick and get her number or I'm a failure." Because you will fail.

Just learn to bullsh!t with people. Not bullsh!t as in being fake or trying to pull something on them, but just learn how to carry on a conversation with strangers. You'll find that some people you click with, and some you don't. And guess what, as crazy as they may be, women are people too.

Once you get to that point, you can walk up to a girl and make some sort of relevant comment about damn near anything, and if she seems receptive, roll with it. If not, forget it.
it's not as easy as you say because in our country you have lots of fears when you approch a girl for the sake of picking her up
i mean fvcking c0ckblockers and fvckin cops and many other:D

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gasoline, the mere fact that you are on here asking us instead of trying things yourself is a mistake.

let me give you a little history.

back in the dark ages, when women seemed like witches that were just looking for an excuse to turn me into a bug and step on me (and yes, I'm not exaggerating, this is how I thought) I was determined, somehow, to get over my approach anxiety.

so I started simple - by asking for the time.

This took me several failed attempts, but I started with people I had no anxiety around (very old women basically) and moved up. It actually took me several days to work up the balls to ask an attractive woman for the time.

AFC indeed.

i kept doing this, and every day, even if i didn't want to do it, i went out and approached at least five people for the time.

here's what happened. it got easy to do. asking for the time, and then thanking them and walking away, got easy.

and guess what that did to me? it made me bored. i didn't want to do it anymore because it was boring. i had mastered going up to a woman and asking for the time.

so actually, i didn't even mean to do this, but one day i went up to a pretty girl and said "Hi! How are you?" Despite the fact that I suddenly realized I had gone off script and my fear started jumping up, she smiled and said "Good. How are you?"

Holy ****. I just opened a woman. And I started to talk to her, what about I don't remember, probably the fact that I had been in the library. We talked about school, books, i dunno what else.

The point is, I mastered my AA bit by bit. With a set script I was able to master walking up to a pretty girl. Then, once this was solidly in place, out of sheer boredom I began expanding what I said.

Also, things that sound easy on the forum, like walking up to a girl, are much more difficult in person. So even if something sounds easy, don't write it off until you can do it without thinking.

So go! Go get some times!!!!

gasoline

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i say nothing else
your post is fantastic
i've already started

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude... if you want this bad enough your psyche will make it happen no matter what

Like seriously, if you REALLY really want this, then you would be doing it already.

Its going to suck in the beginning.. You're going to be lame as fvck. Embarrass the hell out of yourself. Girls are going to say mean things. Its gonna hurt, a lot (if you hit it hard enough, and you should).
But with every failure success is on its way. It will become fun, REALLY fun. Success is just right around the corner! Do you want it bad enough, Get out there and Mush mush mush!!! We cant do it for you, you just got to want it.

Do what it takes to make you approach.. Get looney, go secretly insane for alittle... Jump around like an animal to get yourself "out of your head".. do something crazy.. be creepy at first hahahaha... Totally blow yourself away... Act like you are somebody else... Slap yourself in the face as hard as possible then while you stigning in pain run up to a girl "HEYYYYYY!! Do i have someting in my teeth?"

Do whatever it takes bro.... want it!

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes dude you should really just relax and have fun! Maybe take some of your friends if it will make the anxiety go away and make a game about it! I dont understsand how people are scared to go up to women and just talk to them....I use to not talk to them because of some weird reason but now I just do it and if they blow me off I give them a jab at their Ego and I feel better and leave its as simple as that. Maybe you can go to your mall or somewhere similar and maybe go up to people working and ask "What's a good gift for a women on her birthday?" This will be easier then just talking to random people in the beginning and they will HAVE to be friendly even if they know your not going to buy anything! I did this last weekend because I was looking for a present for my mommy(LOVE HER :)) because her birthday is on the 31 so I was looking for some jewelry and talked to everyone and had fun! I flirted with them and got other girls to help me pick one out for her...all in all it was a very easy atmosphere and I had fun it even go so relaxed that the receptionist that was helping me (Cuz was there flirting with other girl) that she was making fun of this gay guy telling me "Hey he walks like a guy girl right," to which I reply "jeez your mean!" see its very easy just relax and have fun....sorry for rambling lol.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
gasoline said:
it's not as easy as you say because in our country you have lots of fears when you approch a girl for the sake of picking her up
i mean fvcking c0ckblockers and fvckin cops and many other:D
Oops, just noticed you're in Iran...I have no idea in that case...

Are women even allowed out in public by themselves there? Forgive my ignorance...

dav22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a job in a store that would attract the type of girl you're interested in. You'll HAVE to talk to them and they'll do the same back. It'll help no end.