appoaching poeple in public

*RHCP*

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are girls my age (15) used to being approached in public? My biggest fear that stops me approaching people is them being like "what are you talking to me for?'. If every one did it all the time i would have no probelms with it but im not sure they do. Once I get rid of this fear I'm ready to just go and do it. Also, when you go to the mall or whatever to meet poeple arent they going somewhere/doing something so dont they get annoyed by poeple trying to have 5 minute conversations with poeple? What is a good situation to start approaching for the first time (like what kind of shop for example) And also how can you tell how old someone is?

we all eat food

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i suggest that you talk to girls in your class, in the halls or something not some insecure teenage girl.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls in the hall and in your classes are insecure little teenagers.

Girls our age aren't used to being approached, but they want to be.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
No they arent used to being approached, thats why its a surprise and compliment whrn YOU step up and sprinkle some spontaneity into her life

Go do it!

Sarge On...
bingo

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say aim toward approaching girls in your school for now; that is, until you have more experience with approaching women. The mall might be OK, but if you lack experience with approach, when you try to approach 15 year old girls in public, you may just come off as some loser or weirdo. So, I'd say, you can attempt to approach women in public, just work on doing it in your school first, to get more acquainted with approaching girls.:cool:

Last edited:

*RHCP*

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I would do that except I go to an all guys school

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeeaaaah, that's a kick to the balls :mad: :mad: ....Yeah, go to the mall or somewhere.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol shezzler always saids sarge on...wow i gotta lab report to do...later guys