Apple store cold approach fvck up

Giantsfan88

Banned
Reaction score
I was checking out a cute girl at an Apple store and she came over to the table I was sitting at. I initiated conversation asked her what she was here for and she said something about her phone and I did the same (first mistake). I made a comment to her about how long the wait was for Genius Bar (second mistake). I asked her who her favorite player on the Patriots was because she was wearing a Pats shirt and she said Julian Edelman and I said he did awesome in the Super Bowl (3rd mistake). She then retreated to another side of the table and started looking at a computer because I was a boring worthless piece of sh1t to her. Questions I'd like answered, did my attempts to talk to her seem gay and she felt we didn't "connect?" How cringeworthy was my interaction on a scale of 1-10? I feel like I don't identify with the beta nervous boring pu$$y that I act like around women. I have a high libido and fantasize about success with women all day. I need help. What should I do? How can I sleep tonight knowing how bad I fvcked up?

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U fantasize too much. They have gross periods and crazy mood swings.

Giantsfan88

Banned
Reaction score
_sideways_ said:
U fantasize too much. They have gross periods and crazy mood swings.
I'm just experiencing a drought at this point in my life. I don't have any real friends, I'm struggling with my career, and get really depressed when I let girls that I have the potential to fvck get away

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let this get to your head but... you didn't **** up.. you just didn't get the result you were hoping for.

All your negativity man.. I have been following your threads.. at least you did a cold approach. Cheer the fvck up.

Baggio86

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with MillionBillionaire, don't sweat on the result.. we all get rejected, but every time you cold approach and get rejected the easier the nex tone will be. Soon enough you won't give a f*ck anyway.. . your mistake on this one however, is you were not direct enough with your intentions.. she knew you wer coming onto her, so go for the kill, tell her she's cute and to drop her digits on you.

You were talking to her like a friend.. that doesn't get the juice's flowing, bro.

Either way though this is experiance.. keep going and the results will follow.... work on some inner game as well, fella.

Most guy's I know wouldnt have even approached.. don't beat yourself up and learn from it... and go do some more approaches bro.

Serenity

Reaction score
You're overreacting and irrational, you're not a boring worthless piece of sh!t. She simply wasn't up for it, that will happen even if you're a master seducer. Going hard on yourself certainly doesn't help.

EDIT: let's go all logical on it, since I'm in the mood. If you didn't approach you would have ensured failure, but you did so there was a chance (although mathematically unknown). She could have straight out told you to fvck off, but didn't. Not sleeping over it will worsen you, lack of sleep has a pretty damaging effect on people. So sleep well, be sharp and ready for the next encounter. If your perceived mistakes bother you, then think of something else and better to try next time. Be more experimental, yes you risk failing but I've really struck gold sometimes doing it.

Oh and torturing yourself by not sleeping or whatever is how men remain trapped or get worse. Good way to make sure you keep fvcking up. Rest fully and spend every bit of energy possible on improving when you have it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Giantsfan88 said:
I was checking out a cute girl at an Apple store and she came over to the table I was sitting at. I initiated conversation asked her what she was here for and she said something about her phone and I did the same (first mistake). I made a comment to her about how long the wait was for Genius Bar (second mistake). I asked her who her favorite player on the Patriots was because she was wearing a Pats shirt and she said Julian Edelman and I said he did awesome in the Super Bowl (3rd mistake). She then retreated to another side of the table and started looking at a computer because I was a boring worthless piece of sh1t to her. Questions I'd like answered, did my attempts to talk to her seem gay and she felt we didn't "connect?" How cringeworthy was my interaction on a scale of 1-10? I feel like I don't identify with the beta nervous boring pu$$y that I act like around women. I have a high libido and fantasize about success with women all day. I need help. What should I do? How can I sleep tonight knowing how bad I fvcked up?
Was it a white or blue Patriots jersey? I think you did ok she just wasn't interested. It happens sometimes and next time you will get a girl who will be. No shame in doing an approach coming away empty. Do not over think this too much it wlll mess with your head. Can't sleep over that? stupid thing not to sleep over. Go out tomorrow and approach 3 women and you will do better each time. If you think negative, you will feel negative in your approach. You will have negative result when you are negative. See how that works?

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least you get to use the Internet for free in the apple store.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much analysis. She moved away cause she didn't like you. If you went to a table and some HOT 10 out of 10 girl started asking you dumb questions would you move away? Hell NO, you'd put up with it even if she started to talk about what a loser her friend is.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She went home and stroked her cvnt thinking of how a loser you are

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly if she found you attractive she wouldn't give a fvck what u said. The fact is that she didn't

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
It's a combination of any or all of these:

1. She didn't find you attractive.
2. She had a boyfriend.
3. You spoke to her like a friend.
4. You don't have the latest iOS device.

Sure you cold approached, but I'm wagering on #1 like I wagered on Mayweather. She wouldn't move away from your stupid questions if you were Denzel Washington, and you'd sit through her stupid questions if it were Katy Perry.

Case closed. Move on to another.