Apology your'e RIGHT.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, I have been kind of a loser......But now I realize why???
WHY???

Because I was only in it to impress the world, instead of being cool...

I have learned, the difference between acting cool and being cool...

Why???

Acting CooL, is CarinG to Much abouT WHAT people thinK...

Notice the Bad Grammar...? But, do I give a crap!!!

Hell No!

I was a damn POSER who only cared about liking girls for trophies or impress tools...Would you want to marry anybody for their money...So I turned to God((Because it is publicilly acceptable for that but not Religion))...I realized there is no such thing as being liked for fake talent...

I acted like the **** instead of being confident and being the ****...I wonder why nobody likes me here, This is Not a complaint but THANKS DOCS comic relief and Pook...Sorry, the rest of you here haven't quite impressed me enough...but you are still ahead of me! :up:

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
I acted like the **** instead of being confident and being the ****...I wonder why nobody likes me here, This is Not a complaint but THANKS DOCS comic relief and Pook...Sorry, the rest of you here haven't quite impressed me enough...but you are still ahead of me! :up:
No point in replying so except for the 3 people mentioned... :crackup:

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're

slaog said:
No point in replying so except for the 3 people mentioned... :crackup:

Right, I should have gotten the bashers a different, name...I am not mentioning everyone but when I do post some people are pointless...

Reaction score
Turning to god is IMO the worst thing you can do.

Religion is IMO all a sham and just somthing people use to pass the death of family & friends.