Anyone read the Dating Forums on Plenty of Fish?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone on POF ever read the "Dating Advice" and or forums on Plenty of Fish? lmao! There's a thread "Do Nice Guys Get the Girl" among others.

I swear to God some of the most pathetic AFC posters and female advice I've ever read in my life.

Think some of the posters are bad here? Read some of the posts and "advice" there. I guarantee you've never seen anything like it. Enough to make the most hardened Sosuave vet's head spin excorcist style. Horrible.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't want any of the women bothering to get the info off this site. I'm on POF so I can read them. The people that post there are chronic, zombified, residents for life on the POF insane asylum. Dude I swear it makes the worst AFC's here look like John Wayne.

And there are some really sick, sick, diseased minded women posting there as well. But of course it's NONE of them who could be the problem. It's everyone ELSE.

And that's not including the profiles of the "My friend told me about this site", "Looking for my Knight in Shining armor", "Searching for the One" female profiles.

I swear if the vet's from this site visited there they'd wind up just recommending using those fish carcasses to plug up the Deep Water Horizon disaster.

sagexx

Don Juan
Reaction score
good thing i was recommended to this website, before i ended up at one of those.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Sagexx,

You can get women off there. You just have to be funny, unique, and have good pics of yourself. The forums are like an Oprahesque style group hugging section where these lifers complain and whine over the same repeating topics here.....except the so-called "Advice" is from hell.

Some of the "advice" for "nice guys" is: Just be yourself, take a walk in the woods to think?? (bring your shotgun and don't forget to pet the bunnies before you pull the trigger), and don't change for anyone.

God forbid you offer creative GOOD honest sosuave advice! They wind up attacking you and the pathetic "mod's" there remove your post or threads.

Hopeless cases who will settle for anything, and feminazi's galore in those forums!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
f283000 said:
Are you registered in that forum? If i were you brother i'd probably rescue those poor guys by giving them a link to this site!

i'd hate to be those guys getting advice from women.
It's not just "advice" from the lifer women there...it's the advice from the so-called MEN! They give each other pat's on the a$$es for being "nice guys". Embarrassing!

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is foolish to think that women have no advice or insight to give. It is up to the reader to decide what is important and what is trash.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
It is only foolish to believe that if it is good advice.

Some of the Women's advice off there: Just be yourself, you'll meet someone nice sooner or later, take a walk in nature, they have to like you for who you are.

And that's the tip of the iceberg. If there was ANY after reading there I'd post it here.

I don't know if you can read them without being signed up though...