Anyone on Gluten free diet?

Laracuente

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea so basically I started going on this diet and I feel way better but for most of the day I'm hungry as hell. I'm only 136 pounds at 5'8 if anyone's on this diet any ideas what's good for lunch/dinner.
This diet is because of celiacs disease it's basically an allergy to like all wheat products..pizza pasta bread etc. I'm also diabetic but that diet isn't so hard to hold.
So yea just wondering if any of you guys are on this diet and what do you normally eat.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you test positive for celiac disease, or do you have a gluten sensitivity? The latter has only recently been recognized as valid by mainstream science, because gluten can still make you sick even if you test negative for celiac disease. I think that there's no such thing as "IBS." Those people just have an undiagnosed allergy or gluten sensitivity.

Low-carb is pretty close to the same as gluten-free, but you can still eat some grains like rice and sorghum:
http://www.csaceliacs.org/gluten_grains.php

Anhueser-Bush makes a gluten-free sorghum beer called "Redbridge." It's tolerable, but not great.

Last edited:

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gluten is an additive in lots of products like soy sauce for example, but mainly its found in grains and grains suck! Hard to digest, bloat people etc etc.

Stick to whole foods, like potatoes, lean meats, veggies etc and your naturally gluten free.

PIMP

Laracuente

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never knew I had any reply's to this thread but umm
Basically I eat a lot of rice chicken egg whites....but yea I've had it for 2 years now and I have thing's to eat it just gets boring you get tired of the same food every single day without much variety. I don't really get to sick from eating bread but my doctor said that it destroys 2 weeks worth of nutrients. Haven't been able to weigh myself recently or really work out to hard got in to a car accident which messed working out up for me. Can't even really play sports after a short game I get intense pains.

Clarck

Reaction score
Hello friends.....!
Is anyone on a gluten free diet.....? How does it work for you...? If anyone knows then please reply me....Your suggestions will be appreciated....Thanks in advance...!