Anyone noticed how much guts some fat chicks have?

Mr Spoon

Reaction score
I have noticed that fat girls in my experience are rather more aggressive when it comes to flirting etc.

Just today I went out on my lunch break to used the cash machine and some fat burd walked right up to me while she saw me in the queue chatted for a brief while and asked for my phonenumber to see if I wanted to go out for a meal with her.Other people in the queue were like wtf!! I never met her before in my life.

I gave it as despite being well a bit fat she had a pretty face and a nice bum plus everyone in the queue was listening so I didn't want to seem an arse Then I saw her car I am definately going to hook up now. :rockon: She obviously has $$$

. Although I have been out with hotter women I had to make more of an effort even if they did give me 'signs' eye contact smiles etc. Does anyone else notice how fat burds are more aggresive?

nosmirk

Don Juan
Reaction score
its all the guts that make them fat.

have you seen their stomach!

Reaction score
Mr Spoon said:
I have noticed that fat girls in my experience are rather more aggressive when it comes to flirting etc.

Just today I went out on my lunch break to used the cash machine and some fat burd walked right up to me while she saw me in the queue chatted for a brief while and asked for my phonenumber to see if I wanted to go out for a meal with her.Other people in the queue were like wtf!! I never met her before in my life.

I gave it as despite being well a bit fat she had a pretty face and a nice bum plus everyone in the queue was listening so I didn't want to seem an arse Then I saw her car I am definately going to hook up now. :rockon: She obviously has $$$

. Although I have been out with hotter women I had to make more of an effort even if they did give me 'signs' eye contact smiles etc. Does anyone else notice how fat burds are more aggresive?
Don't do it! It's not worth it... what if you get her pregnant? She'll own your balls and soul for life. I made a PROMISE to myself that I WOULD NEVER EVER DO A FAT OR CHUBBY CHICK. Yes I'm shallow but I like having high standards, I just can't respect chicks who can't take care of themselves and their appearance. You should have said NO when she asked, DJ doesn't care what other people think of him.

ConantheLibertarian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, why say yes just because of how YOU think others might perceive you? Have a code by which you live, which is unchanged by any outside influence.

tlot

Reaction score
Grrrr... I hate it when fat chicks crack onto me.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never thought a fat chick would turn me on, but I was wrong. Don't worry about what others might say, or what your normal tastes are, when it comes to sex, let your little head be your guide...enjoy

Mr Spoon

Reaction score
PeterNorthisawesome said:
Don't do it! It's not worth it... what if you get her pregnant? She'll own your balls and soul for life. I made a PROMISE to myself that I WOULD NEVER EVER DO A FAT OR CHUBBY CHICK. Yes I'm shallow but I like having high standards, I just can't respect chicks who can't take care of themselves and their appearance. You should have said NO when she asked, DJ doesn't care what other people think of him.
I just gave her my mobile number but I wasn't sure about actually meeting her.But when I saw her get back in her car( an austin martin) I kind of changed my mind. Her attractiveness scale went right up, she's not hideous anyways.She's either already married, rich or has a very good job.

I wish other girls were this forward. I have never been asked out in broaddaylight in a public place before by a complete stranger(guess the gym is paying off!!), It's kind of flattering.In fact I don't think many men would go up to a girl in a public place who they new nothing about and ask them out in front of an audience. Couple of girls further up the queue were pi55ing themselves laughing. I think she has the hide of a rhino got to give her that. !

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
does she have the big boobs to go with the austin martin...if so, i'd say go for it. ...BUT PULL OUT, don't give that burb a chance to put a leash on you for life

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Spoon said:
It's like guys who need to be drunk (not just buzzed) in order to sarge. They need be a bit extreme to help balance their 'situation.' They are able to go in Kamikaze-like with a 'what's there to lose' type attitude. Instead of aiming and shooting with a single sniper's bullet, they use heavy gauge buckshot and shoot into a crowd hoping to hit something, anything.....

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
It's like guys who need to be drunk (not just buzzed) in order to sarge. They need be a bit extreme to help balance their 'situation.' They are able to go in Kamikaze-like with a 'what's there to lose' type attitude. Instead of aiming and shooting with a single sniper's bullet, they use heavy gauge buckshot and shoot into a crowd hoping to hit something, anything.....
I'm trying to steer away from that mentality... gradually but surely... getting drunk =='s getting a damn gut... but man, sometimes its hard to see who's giving you IOI's in a bar scene...but its like the saying goes, cold approach is better than none.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ehh, fat girls are like mopeds and scooters...they're fun until your buddy catches you on one.

Me? I'd f.uck a chubby girl (chubby, not fat) if she had redeeming qualities like: a pretty face, big boobs, $$$. And she had a pretty face and was driving an Aston Martin? Beat her guts in dude.

BTW...whats a queue?

Dr.Dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, I don't know how good is your game, but interaction with women IS interaction with women. More field experience for j00! As if to hit it or not, it's your choice. Buns have never killed anyone. Yet.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blackbelt2k said:
...but its like the saying goes, cold approach is better than none.
Keep that in mind and ease your reliance on the courage juice. It's not going to be available to you all the time.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blackbelt2k said:
does she have the big boobs to go with the austin martin...if so, i'd say go for it. ...BUT PULL OUT, don't give that burb a chance to put a leash on you for life
You just gave me a flash back! :eek: This girl was on top of me, she was working it GOOOOD. i was about to Cvm and i was moving to pull out and she FORCED herself down to make sure i came inside her. Lucky for me......................... Nothing happened. The things girls will do. Its a crazy world out there :nervous:

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
You just gave me a flash back! :eek: This girl was on top of me, she was working it GOOOOD. i was about to Cvm and i was moving to pull out and she FORCED herself down to make sure i came inside her. Lucky for me......................... Nothing happened. The things girls will do. Its a crazy world out there :nervous:
Did you show that ho your pimp hand!?

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate you English or American?