anyone notice this?

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes when im walking by the street and make eye contact with a girl, not to chat them up but just going about my business.

they start hugging thier boyfriends like to show off or maybe make me feel bad or jealosu or something. i usually dont know these girls. today i walked past a girl and she walked very fast past me and went to hug and kiss her boyfriend. im like wtf are they doing? even some guys do this too.

im like wats up Man. i was at the gym and this girl was staring at me, when i finish my workout i went out and saw her and her boyfriend looking at me and start kissing eachother. this is strange to me are these people nutts? somtimes some girls play with other guys in my presence maybe they wana make me feel sad .

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my guess is they are jealous or trying to make you want them. it happens to me alot. they do this to guys they think are hot

BlahUgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or maybe they do it to guys that they find unattractive? Kind of like "don't approach me I'm taken".

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate that sh!t. My sister does that with this guy mike. I also noticed that when she was attracted to Mike she talked about her boyfriend and nobody asked her about him also she was in my room for no reason she usually never goes there. The list goes on and on.

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
My x use to do this alot when guys would make EC with her, or show interest. Didnt matter if we were out or just at a gas station sitting in the car.

I could tell when a guy was giving interest when i wasnt paying attention. She would kiss me, jump on me, hold my hand whatever. It means shes not interested and making it very public.

FR: Bar setting 4 set. 3 guy friends that knew one of the other girls came over. I guess one of the guys was staring at her throughout the night. When they approached she moved closer, sat on my lap and gave me a kiss when they came into the set. Saying "HEY IM TAKEN I DONT THINK SO BOYS".

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does not sound like a good thing.

You probally freak them out.

RSST

Reaction score
Weak_Game said:
It means shes not interested and making it very public.
I back you up on that. My last ex would also act similarly when she was afraid of a guy standing/sitting next to us.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it just means she taken and for you to walk on past them.

92 GSR-4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey this is a funny thought!

Maybe she is prequalifying herself to you. Since a man is always more attractive with a woman hanging off his arm, maybe she is trying to do the same to look more attractive in your eyes. Ever thought of that?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't even know these women, why the fvck are you getting jealous? There's some other issues going on, aren't there?

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys dont get it. these girls are attracted to him. it happens to a friend of mine(malemodel i got alotta them as friends unfortunatly) after i brought the topic up. its like 92gsr said they are trying to qualify themselves to guys they find attractive like look i got a man i dont need you and your fronting. im most cases these girls dont even know these guys nor do the guys even care about the girls. you guys dont know women and the physcological games they play unknownly. open your eyes its all funny i tell you. im studying phsycology and brought this topic up at class it was funny as hell. they wouldnt even do it to guys they find unacttracive cuss why would they wana impress some guy they dont know.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lurker said:
Sometimes when im walking by the street and make eye contact with a girl, not to chat them up but just going about my business.

they start hugging thier boyfriends like to show off or maybe make me feel bad or jealosu or something. i usually dont know these girls. today i walked past a girl and she walked very fast past me and went to hug and kiss her boyfriend. im like wtf are they doing? even some guys do this too.

im like wats up Man. i was at the gym and this girl was staring at me, when i finish my workout i went out and saw her and her boyfriend looking at me and start kissing eachother. this is strange to me are these people nutts? somtimes some girls play with other guys in my presence maybe they wana make me feel sad .

Why I think the Girls do it -
They want to show off that there taken. For some girls having a boyfriend is everything. Watch the first season of Friends and observe how Monicas Mom always presses her buttons by suggesting that she may never get married. This demonstrates the type of pressure that some girls are under wether it be from family, friends, or society. Swingcat suggest that the reason girls say that I have a boyfriend is because they want to believe that they have that part of there life handled. In the end I'd say its to embrace the fact that there free from the pressures that some women face from being single.

Why Guys do it -
Guys do it because they're insecure. Plain and simple.

In fact most guys (not all guys) get in relationships because they believe that women are in short supply so they hold on to whatever they can get there AFC hands on like its air. Then when another guy comes along and make eye contact the BF becomes threatend. All of a sudden his sex supply is in danger, so to mark his territory he'll engage his GF in PDA. Look you shouldn't let this get under your skin, in fact you should feel sorry for him since in order to keep his girl around he has to mark his territory like a wolf. Such a sad little man.

timeforacatnap

Don Juan
Reaction score
basically ist just social proofing and visual affirmation of possetion.

tbh they view you as a threat hence why its done.

these days i tend to laugh and point and make them feel self concious, its pretty much validation seeking behaviour

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
like i previously stated above, my x has said it herself why she does it... when guys creep her out or show interest, she kisses, jumps on me because its her way of saying "NOT INTERESTED"... i swear some of you just keyboard jocky and come up with insane theroies..or you just dont read anything other then your own post.

leave the house get a gf, put yourself in a social setting with single guys looking for girls and watch her reaction if shes into you and not into the guys around her...

jockey less live more

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thank god some of you guyas understand this thing.
note: i dont even make prolong eye contacts with these girls just a stare and they start acting like that. i dont even have the slightest intention of approaching them. i could face my back to a girl and she would walk to my front and start kissing her boyfriend in my presence even guys to this alot. im a muscular guy and i aint ugly so i assume they trying to kind of qualify something to me.
example; i at a train station reading a news paper one girl wlaks past me then walks six feet towards me again, then stops 3 feet from me. i know whats hapening but i keep reading like i dont know. then i hear a guy call her name, it was her boyfriend he went to get a ticket or something all of a sudden she goes to him. laughs very loud and looks at me while kissing her boyfriend. i agree with time for a catnap and skeeloo and some other with with thier views. it dosnt beother me i just find it funny that people are this insecure. nxt time your girl starts kissing you for no reason this could be the same reason. we all know women make no sennse dont we. another example was that im waiting for a cab outside a mall and i notice a girl looking at me whikle smilling then her boyfriend comes form nowhere looks at me laughs at me alott then starts kissing his girl. these people really are funny.insecurity is bad.:crackup:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you watching these people make out? Even if it is a plot by women to make you jealous, it's working because you continually play into it!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a second, you don't watch but you look. And you do this to let them know something; to let them know that it doesn't effect you.

Got it... :crazy:

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no i look away so they know i dont care. i really dont care so when i see them start doing that crap i look away. and it makes them crave more attention. they are the crazy ones if you ask me.