Anyone know some good fitness tips?

victorjiem

Reaction score
I'm really bad at running, and I would like to loose a few pounds, so I was wondering if anyone could give me some simple fitness tips? Just a simple fitness regime, please.

Nutrition24

Reaction score
Hello Mr Victorjiem,

Try these tips:

* Do not Starve Yourself: Your body cannot tolerate having insufficient food to fuel the energy that you use up.
* Start Your Day Right: Have a healthy meal in the morning to jump start your metabolism. Your food intake after you wake up will be used to burn fat all day long.
* Drinks Lots of Water: Your body needs sufficient water to burn fat and keep your cells hydrated and healthy.
* Avoid too much sugar: Plan your meals around lots of fruits and vegetables. Sweets, sodas and pastries should be once in a while indulgences only.
*Watch Your Fat Intake: Consume healthy fat like Olive, Peanuts, Canola oil. Tuna, Salmon and Mackerel have omega 3 fatty acid.
* Exercise: Leave your car if you are only going a few blocks from home, take the stairs instead of the elevator, jog, cycle or skate.
*Have Enough Sleep.
* Decide on how much weight you want to Lose: Keep your goals realistic. It is impossible to lose 40 pounds in 2 weeks.

Lastly, Once you have decided on a fitness plan, stick to it and make sure that you follow your own set of dieting rules. Hope it helps :)

M

michel

Wake up early in the morning and do walk for 1 hour in daily life.Increase your water usage.

C

Clydes

Hi Victor,
Work out regularly, try new exercises to avoid routine and note what works for you. Have a balanced diet meal plan and take proper amount of protein and green vegetables more in your daily meals. Stay close to people who are motivated and create a healthy environment around yourself. Keep your workout journal to measure your progress and do stretching and warm up exercises before routine ones.

Dom1noe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out Stronglifts or StartingStrength - increase your muscle mass, which will lead to your body consuming more energy just for maintanance and thus a fat reduction. :cheer: