Anyone here smoking cigarettes

DJ Bax

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think that a developing brain (13 years old) should be smoking cigarettes, weed, or drinking alcohol. They have found that a person with a un-developing brain who smokes weed compared to someone who doesn't during that same time period can lose up to 8 iq points like you said, but the majority didn't have this issue. But they have also found a lot of positive things that pot does (Recent studies show it can help low blood sugar)

DJ Bax

Don Juan
Reaction score
I quit three months ago, thanks for going easy on me since I'm a kid, but didn't you know that 18 year old know everything?

DJ Bax

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't really quit because of the dangers, I still enjoy getting plastered drunk on the weekends. I quit because it was a form of mental masturbation, it made me happy in my circumstances and prevented me from constantly moving forward and improving. Since I have quit I've become much more focused and goal oriented.

DJ Bax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its kinda hard to show emotion online through text, I'm not trying to provoke an argument..

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brad:
Deepdish, you've been coming here to SS for over ten years yet you never talk about picking up girls or getting laid or even about getting rejected. All you talk about is drugs and how bad you want to use them and how good they are for everyone.
It’s not like I’m here for help. That was years ago. I visit this site only out of habit, and to occasionally opine wisdom in the Discussion forum (which I do do). I am dating a girl right now, but that is none of your regard. So, fück off.

Blistex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eternal_water said:
Never smoked anything, never intend to either.
Same. I see no benefits towards my health by smoking marijuana or cigarettes.

DJ Bax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bradd what is your deal, why are you being such a ****? We should all come here to mutually benefit one another not bring each other down.

BrownBear

Banned
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
It's funny how you didn't complain when these other guys were being *******s and jerks you hypocritical little sh*t.

Yet when i responded and put them in their place then you attack me. When they attacked me you didn't complain about them "bringing others down".. but then when i respond you complain to me like a little b*tch??

If you actually read this entire thread, you'd see that bokanovsky mentioned that smoking weed is bad for you then deepdish attacked him, calling him ignorant. All I did was attack deepdish for making stupid claims like the one about consuming cannabis being good for you, and I backed this up with solid medical studies from reputable research institutions such as Harvard and the British Lung Association.
I have a sense that you were crying :)cry:) while writing this post :rolleyes:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
Thanks for your expert insight "speed dawg." Since you are trailer park trash, I can understand why a person in your station in life would find studies conducted by Harvard University and the British Lung Association to be "retarded evidence." Now run along and go back to your trailer park, where you can focus on solving bigger problems like who's got a louder car engine and who's gonna buy the case of beer.
Sounds like good problems to have.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
and i have a sense you were sucking c0ck while writing yours :crackup:
Haha you've done nothing but hurl lame insults after you were shown to be less than accurate a few pages ago. You're done, tool. Just shut up and avoid making yourself look even worse than you already do. Your ego is writing checks your butt can't cash.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
I"ve never wanted my car or my guns to be noticed/loud. Dunno why anyone would, either. Same with the booze. What's the benefit, anyway? If your life sucks so badly that you need chemical alteration of your brain, best change your life, or end it,whichever you feel better about.

BrownBear

Banned
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
haha just one problem there "speed dawg": I was never shown to be inaccurate

But since you say you've "been around the block" obviously this is better evidence than established medical reports by Harvard and the British Lung Association :rolleyes:

This is pointless, I feel like I'm arguing with a mentally ill child. I'm degrading myself just by responding to your trailer park trash ass.

problems that are no doubt very common to your kind

aww, what's wrong speed dawg, are you gonna cry? Does the truth hurt that much? It's ok, not all of us can escape the dirty clutches of the trailer park
Why do you keep writing "speed dawg"? What is the quotation mark for? :confused: :confused:

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, my opinion is that bradd88 did good. But as he says we kids still got a lot to learn anyways. So I'm keeping my opinion to myself. Yet maybe the insults could be spared, but he percieves the others as close minded, and he may have a point. But I haven't read the thread in close attention anyway.

Either way, bradd88 share more stuff you know! I hang around with potheads quite a lot, actually, some of my best friends are potheads. But even cigarette smoke drives me crazy. Let alone, just smelling weed smoke for 1 second is absolutley infuriating to me. I find I get very high for extended periods of time even for seconds of second hand pot smoke. No lie. What's your take on that? And we are in a totally open enviornment. Should I just not hang out with them anymore? What do you recommend? I consider myself a healthy person, at least on paper. I am not sure why this happens. And they smoke it with cigarette in the blunt. Am I just being too sensitive or is this legit? Am I real weak or maybe this just happens to people that aren't used to it? Does this happen to any1 else? And what to do if this by some chance happens? I await your reply and advices bro (s)! Thanks.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice! Thanks for that answer. :D I may add, I like it that you, while not agreeing with them, still make an effort to tell the truth, plus, with scientific evidence! Sometimes it's the right thing to do, to stand up for what is right. I agree, these claims are nothing short of ridiculous. After all, "for evil to triumph, all that takes is for the good to do nothing". -Edmund Burke

I don't agree that smoking is going out of style tho, the new generation at where I live seems to be really into it. People want to look and feel good, true, sometimes at the sacrifice of their own health tho?! But I haven't quite figured out why. Why is that? Haha, as Einstein said, "only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former". Running, that we share! Haha, that may be coming into style I agree, especially if us cool guys at SS start doing in! People will copy us I tell you! :D

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course marijuana has risks. I’ve never said it was completely without harm. I have always argued for responsible moderation, and moderation mitigates for harm.

(Nobody argues it’s “harmless,” that‘s a straw man argument. It’s relatively harmless, relatively safe, in the grand scheme of things, in relative comparison to other substances, like a glass of beer.)

Last edited:

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
all smoke is harmful. all alcohol is harmful. there's plenty of other harmful elements that you are forced to breathe, or intake, so why add to them, willingly? Only a fool would do that.