Anyone here have sex without a condom?

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: tsk tsk tsk...

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
I'm actually shocked at the amount of you that are careless enough to have sex WITHOUT a condom. It doesn’t matter if your girl is having her period or not, if you are not planning on having kids, WEAR A F*CKING CONDOM! what is the matter with you people.... I guess the saying is right... People will never learn, until they get burnt! *sigh* And if you are in a serious relationship, that means sh!t all! Unless the 2 of you WANT to have kids, it doesn’t matter if you are in a serious relationship or not. And think about if, IF your girl DOES get pregnant, are you going to marry her before the child is born?:rolleyes: Some of you people take pregnancy too lightly and you say to yourself "it wont happen to me"... Well that’s what all the OTHER fathers (that didn’t WANT to be fathers, yet)out there said. Come on guys... be responsible, every time you have sex without protection you are risking your whole life in a sence, because if she becomes pregnant, then you are obligated to marry her before the child is born (for the sake of the child), you will become a father, you will have ALOT of expenses that you are probably FAR from ready to afford, and who knows the chaos that will go on with you and your gf that aren’t even READY to enter parenthood!

I can go on forever stressing how careless people are, and I ask you to just take what i had stated above into consideration, and be responsible!, before its too late.

Laterz...
Well, if you're talking about using no birth control then you're absolutely wrong. But, if you're saying it's retarded to use the pill and not condoms, you're dumb because the pill is far more effective than a condom.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
errrr...

Originally posted by familyguyfan
Well, if you're talking about using no birth control then you're absolutely wrong. But, if you're saying it's retarded to use the pill and not condoms, you're dumb because the pill is far more effective than a condom.
Thats what you THINK, i KNOW that what i say is true because i have seen it happen to my friends with my own eye's, so if i were you, i would shut up and stop calling people names when its YOU that is the dumb and wrong one. *sigh* You still got alot to learn, kido.

Laterz...

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girl just gone on the pill, and there is a week to go until it takes effect. Can't wait :D

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys after having several pregnancy scares from being a little careless (doing a girl without a condom, but she in on the pill), do yourself a favor.

Buy the biggest stack of condoms you can and use them. Yes it's way better without one but I hate going for a day with a sick feeling in my stomach.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: errrr...

Thats what you THINK, i KNOW that what i say is true because i have seen it happen to my friends with my own eye's, so if i were you, i would shut up and stop calling people names when its YOU that is the dumb and wrong one. *sigh* You still got alot to learn, kido.

Laterz...

i agree, that pill is effective if taken properly. since most of the fùckable girls are perfect idiot, i think that you risk a lot by using just it. anyway, i also am really afraid about condoms, that's why i never wear it. i'm always scared that it's going to break. i just have vaginal sex when she's on her period, so i'm allowed not to wear anything (though it's sh1tty to pull out before cumming)

insomniac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used one about half the time with last gf...she was on the pill, so pregnancy wasn't a big issue. Still, it was stupid to do without both of not getting tested, even though we both talked about it beforehand and said we didn't have anything to worry about. I'm never not using one again with the next one, until we've been both tested and she's on birth control.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow im surprised none of these girls got pregnant. I guess im brainwashed by my damn sex ed class and tv. anyways anyone know actually how well condoms work? Like any of you have kids and ****ed with a condom?

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Void
anyways anyone know actually how well condoms work?
They work great for the most part, but bear in mind several things:

1) They break.

2) They slip off.

3) One of the above occurs and once it does it feels to good to put the skids on it and you jizz in her before either of you sees it coming.

Don't fall for the pull-out myth either, you can get her pregnant that way ALMOST just as easily. Pre-*** is full of sperm and you are always going before you really know you are going.

This is one of the many issues that has motivated me to pursue more committed relationships with a stronger foundation of trust and confidence in each other. The absolute necessity to use a condom makes for a very stifling and limitted sex life, but it is nonetheless the price you pay if sexual freedom is what you desire. Maybe it's really not that great after all :) .

Also, I have already been through one aborted prenancy incident and it's not going to happen again.

-PDX

jago25_98

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gone so rough we had to stay in bed all day and the day after was painful, but never had one break or slip off.

I'm lazy in some ways but not this

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a really cute petite girl today at the auto dealership. She was also clearly pregnant. Damn she was cute.

I guess some guy will be paying for that. And she wasn't married.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is why your only serious relationship that will become your marriage should be a VIRGIN.

I would not accept the fact that some other guy penetrated MY girl.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reality check...

Originally posted by Engetsu
This thread is why your only serious relationship that will become your marriage should be a VIRGIN.

Welcome to the 21st century buddy.... If at the age of 25 you can find yourself a girl thats in her 20's and is still a virgin, that looks ATTRACTIVE, then I'll take my hat off to you.... because the chances of that happening.. are VERY slim, verging on impossible:rolleyes: ;)

But good luck to you man:D

Laterz....

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Reality check...

Welcome to the 21st century buddy.... If at the age of 25 you can find yourself a girl thats in her 20's and is still a virgin, that looks ATTRACTIVE, then I'll take my hat off to you.... because the chances of that happening.. are VERY slim, verging on impossible:rolleyes: ;)

But good luck to you man:D
So far I know PLENTY of virgins... but I'm not even looking at them until I'm looking for a wife :D

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh?

So far I know PLENTY of virgins... but I'm not even looking at them until I'm looking for a wife :D
wow.... Thats a real suprise to me, because where i come from, 9 out of 10 girls thatare over the age of 20 are NOT virgins.... But i guess that in other places in the world its different:rolleyes:

Laterz...

earthshyne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All the time. Haven't used a condom in years. Hate'em. They make good water balloons though.

Got a vasectomy. Best decision I ever made.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always wrap it up. I can't trust some of the girls that I meet don't have STD's regardless of what they say. And I certainly don't have time to blood test them all (time is of the essance).
I'm far far more worried about contracting an STD then I am getting a girl pregnant, so it's just smarter to use a condom when having sex.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hopefully you are a member of an orthodox religion and are very active in your church/syagogue/mosque, because that's the only realistic way I envision you realizing this goal.

-PDX