Anyone here got a Playstation 5?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Current gen consoles literally make like 1-2 good games a year at most. I haven't owned a console since an Xbox 360. Get a gaming PC and don't look back.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Anyone here got a Playstation 5?
I do. I might have posted micro-reviews about games here. Most recently:

Would you say it got better games than the Ps4? What do you guys think? Thanks
That's a though questión. Most games are still releasing with a ps4 versión.

If you already own a ps4, you might be better off waiting a few years until the announcement of the Ps6. If the Ps6 Is confirmed to be backwards compatible, you could easily skip the ps5 and save a few hundred dólars.

If you dont own a ps4 already, then the ps5 purchase Is not half Bad. There's aré a few games only available on ps5 (and maybe PC)

The ps5 Pro got recently announced but I dont recommend getting one. You would paying hundreds of dollars more for minimal upgrades you probably wouldnt notice unless Its a side by side comparison.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My children share one.

Redwood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do. I might have posted micro-reviews about games here. Most recently:

That's a though questión. Most games are still releasing with a ps4 versión.

If you already own a ps4, you might be better off waiting a few years until the announcement of the Ps6. If the Ps6 Is confirmed to be backwards compatible, you could easily skip the ps5 and save a few hundred dólars.

If you dont own a ps4 already, then the ps5 purchase Is not half Bad. There's aré a few games only available on ps5 (and maybe PC)

The ps5 Pro got recently announced but I dont recommend getting one. You would paying hundreds of dollars more for minimal upgrades you probably wouldnt notice unless Its a side by side comparison.
Apparently they're also removing the disc drive. Terrible decision.