Anyone here ever manage a hat trick?

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by strong like bull

another girl wanted to come over around 2-3am but i was dead tired. from work and the other girls. almost had it.
-SLB
Howzat? You shoulda atleast spoofed on her leg calling for a LBW. :D

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I 3 lays and 2 bj's in a 30 hour period about a month ago (5 girls total). Mmmmmm.

Also, if there's bonus points for friends, this happened about 2 years ago;

I'm at a club with a large group of friends, including HB blonde and HBbrunette, both of whom I'd had some IOI's before but never picked up.

HBblonde leaves early but lets me know I should drop by her place on the way home wink wink. Cool.

I ended up in a carload of people at the end of the night with HBblonde's best friend HBbrunette, who asks me back to her room on some ridiculous pretence. After I f*cked her she says, "don't tell HBblonde, cos she really likes you and I don't want her to know I did this," which I laughed off. She fell asleep.

I left and went to HBblondes place, boy was she glad to see me. "Don't tell HBbrunette about this, cos she really likes you and I don't want her to know...."

Gotta luv the game.

;)

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I ended up in a carload of people at the end of the night with HBblonde's best friend HBbrunette, who asks me back to her room on some ridiculous pretence. After I f*cked her she says, "don't tell HBblonde, cos she really likes you and I don't want her to know I did this," which I laughed off. She fell asleep.

I left and went to HBblondes place, boy was she glad to see me. "Don't tell HBbrunette about this, cos she really likes you and I don't want her to know...."

Gotta luv the game.
-manuva

LOL

dont hate the player and dont hate the game.

-SLB

Tboner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by manuva
I 3 lays and 2 bj's in a 30 hour period about a month ago (5 girls total). Mmmmmm.
3 lays + 2 BJ's, that would be like a full house which beats 3 of a kind anyday.

Valdez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't pulled the 3 in one day, but have gotten with 2 in 24 hours though. My best is 4 in a 48 hour span though. Just turned 21, was working my game to the best of my ability.

benrox

Don Juan
Reaction score
hat trick isn't that hard. all you have to do is have 3 girls that are into you... If you can get one girl to come over whenever you want her to - why not just 2 more? If anything pay attention to the times that they like to come over most, and then get an early start on your day. You can even plan out a day a week in advance for the 3 to come over, and just say " but i have to do (some bull**** excuse here) this at X time... and then get ur rest - shower, eat, and get the next one over etc...

Why make such a big deal over something so simple? Honestly most people's sex drive prolly won't even allow 3 girls in one day, but if u got the drive go for it. Only thing you get out of a hat trick is bragging rights anyway.

this should be a bootcamp mission

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm...

lol....

... I'm more of a one women per day man... So I haven’t really ever tried or thought of banging more than 1 chick in a day. I’ve done a 3some with 2 chicks though, but that’s about it. Maybe I should do that hat trick thing some day, sounds like a nice mission:D

Anyways... does kissing 8 chicks in one night in a club count for anything? hehe (neva knew any of these chicks):p

Laterz...

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Did two sisters out of the same family though. What do I win?

Originally posted by strong like bull
lol while its not a hat trick. you still get bonus points :D

examples of other achievements you get points for:

- SLB
Bring on the bonus points. Two sisters in one day :rockon:

I'll tell about the hatrick later.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone remembers Anthony Berger, he had an newsletter about his "five-for-five" club or something with his friends: five new girls you didn't know before in five days. I figure when I get that, I'll have made it.

T

tj

Originally posted by manuva

I

Gotta luv the game.

;)
this is a gigantic load of b.s.

Even if this was true in the twilight zone..I am sure your gonna say they were all hot too right?

Puhlease!

Who ever believes this crap needs to get their head examined. No wonder why your training advice sounds like gym class.
:down:

This time table is absolutely impossible.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am still working on the hat trick, but tonight I had two women in one night for the first time :) We each had sex twice; I am worn out...too tired for a hat trick even if it arrived. Mental note, sex with each one only once if I want to ever go for three.

The second girl actually knew about the first, my main hb7.5 gf. She called by surprise and told me to ditch my date for her. "I want dinner and sex, too, and I'm more fun," she said. I told her too bad, I had plans, but would call her later, because girl number one goes to bed early. She flipped; she's a hb9 and I would bet that no man has ever turned her down for sex. She didn't answer several hours later when I called, and I didn't call again. Then she finally called, b!tching about how mad she was at herself for still talking to me. I picked her up and brought her to my place, and listened to her tell me how mad she was at me, how she couldn't believe she was doing this, she hated me. It was a good time to remember that words mean nothing, actions matter. No girl who hates you is going to come to your house and get in bed with you. She told me, 'If your d!ck touched that other girl, then you had better go take a shower.' I just got up and walked into the bathroom and showered. Then we had great sex...twice. Now she is passed out in my bed as I type this.