Anyone have good girl hanging out with her friends tips?

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the Bible, but it has a one liner quote...

anyone want to help me with their experiences, and what they usually say? When everyone I see her, she's hanging with her best friend, and I don't know the other girl.

Last edited:

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bling
I read the Bible, but it has a one liner quote...

anyone want to help me with their experiences, and what they usually say? When everyone I see her, she's hanging with her best friend, and I don't know the other girl.
What exactly are you asking for help in? What specific topics?

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 95% sure a girl likes me. For the last month, she eyes me everyday at carline and in school. When I look back, she holds for a second and looks away. However, she sits to the table next to me at lunch and never talks to me (but she still eyes me). I'm not going to talk to her during lunch because she talks to a ***** that hates me during lunch. The only other time I see her is during carline. There she hangs out with her best friend--who I don't hate. I'd talk to her, but she is always with her, and I don't really know her friend. I hate to sound like the rest of the 1 posters, but what do I do?

I didn't see anything in the bible up through Week 6. The website with a bunch of articles on kino, sex, Nice Guy vs. Jerk, etc. doesn't have anything from what I can remember either. I tried a search, but no results. Any help would help.

redCobra1

Don Juan
Reaction score
treat her friend like you treat her....bust her balls too...and dont let yourself fall into the trap of oneitis. you never know you might end up having 2 numbers in your pocket

DJmike

Don Juan
Reaction score
"how are you ladies today?"blah blah blah

you get the point

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, just hit on both of them. That way the girl gets jealous, and you have a better chance. If you want to ask her out or something alone( i mean just the 2 of U) just askthe other girl to leave for a minute.

Alpha_Animal

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can either ignore the friend(if you are alpha) or befriend the friend(if your not fully alpha)

Ignore the friend
"You are beautiful. I want to get to know you"(credit to Shark, will only work if your absolutely alpha) I know what people are going to say "Oh my God Animals AFC blah blah blah" I just don't believe in making excuses for your approach, shes given you IOIs so go get it over with. You must keep being alpha through-out then though. You must also have the mindset "She looks good so I decided Id come up and give her a chance to see what her personalitys like."

Befriend the friend
Walk up and talk to the both of them, make up an excuse for why you walked up like "Hi in class we were doing blah blah blah did you understand" or something like that. Then use C&F and everything else(she seems to like you though so don't go overboard) and develop rapport and go from there.

Animal