Anyone have examples of good conversation?

Antedeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
My dear fellow DJ-ers,

I got out of a six-month relationship in December, and I've been pretty focused on my schoolwork and just being a dumb college senior this semester. But I'm looking to get back into the game, or at least get laid a few more times before I graduate.

My problem is, I've only ever really gone out with intellectual types before. I'm really good at talking politics, literature, and stuff like that, but I'm looking to "broaden my horizons," so to speak.

So, can any of you give me specific examples of GOOD conversation that can and often does lead to sex with a girl? Because my tastes in music aren't tremendously WEIRD, so to speak, but party music it ain't, and I haven't watched sports since the Niners started sucking. ~_^

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta wing it, I'm sorry.

A rough outline of what I do during conversation would be
-ask a question
-make a comment about question / c&f remark
-tell a short related story
-ask a question about answer

That is natural to me, because I am a story teller by nature... I have thousands of stories that I tell everyone... I dunno if posts are all deleted, but lookup Pimpologists posts... he's made an excellent guide to conversation.

Thanks in advance Mctwist4

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ What he said!

Keep it light, simple, fun, funny...

Shoot the breeze... vibe out... type of stuff... kinda don't want to give you too much details because then I'd have to charge you for pirating my originals. Or I'm just too tired to. As you can see, I'm a master conversationalist... :rockon:

Antedeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cruise said:
Keep it light, simple, fun, funny...

Shoot the breeze... vibe out... type of stuff... kinda don't want to give you too much details because then I'd have to charge you for pirating my originals. Or I'm just too tired to. As you can see, I'm a master conversationalist... :rockon:
Yes, I must say, I'm captivated.:p

So pimp and Mctwist4: Yeah, I've seen those, but I'm a college student, so a lot of those questions don't often apply. I know why a lot of girls are here, because, like me, they're here to go to school. So, unfortunately, I've gotta come up with more substantive questions than just those. Which kinda sucks. -_-

Anyway, thanks for the responses, guys; if anyone has any other bits of advice, they would be most welcome.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Antedus - You are a college student... and you KNOW that is something at the least that you have in common. Talk to them about that, what they do out of school...which one is their favorite 'Friend' or whatever...

Seriously... read over that guide again... and don't read the words, read what he is SAYING.

Antedeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
So pimp its scary said:
Antedus - You are a college student... and you KNOW that is something at the least that you have in common. Talk to them about that, what they do out of school...which one is their favorite 'Friend' or whatever...

Seriously... read over that guide again... and don't read the words, read what he is SAYING.
I think that in 99.9% of all situations, you'd be right. However, I go to a school of only about 1,700 students, and each and every one of them, for one reason or another, hates the school (usually it's the administration that gets the blame). Everyone here is so jaded, so boring...whenever I want to go out somewhere, even with my guy friends, I usually have to drag them off-campus kicking and screaming. -_-

Oh well, I'm graduating in less than a month...I'm hoping that the Master's Program that I'm going to will have slightly better prospects.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now you need to take command of the situration if that's the case. I remember the conversation in swingers (roughly)

Trent : We gotta get the hell out of dodge... we're going to vegas
Mikey: Vegas, what do you mean Vegas?
T : Vegase... Las Vegas. We gotta get that girl off your mind.
M : I can't go to vegas I gotta pilot at noon.
T : I gotta pilot at 6 tomorrow and I'm still going
M : I'm not going to Vegas
T : We're going to Vegas.
M :Listen to me....I've blah blah blah... I'm not going to vegas.
T : Ok. I listened to you, now you listen to me. Bring something nice to wear.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her: hey
you: hi
her: whats up
you: nothin
her: hahaha ur so funny
you: well you know what they say, you can't eat pancakes in the morning unless you call the cows in at night

conversations can't really be planned out, g. it just happens. it's like blinking or breathing.

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a good example:

A: Hi
B: Hi
A: Blah Blah Blah
B: Blah Blah Blah!
A: Ok
B: Ok?
A: Yup
B: Oh!
A: Well, see ya!
B: Toodaloo!!

end dialogue ___________________________________

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
btw, Soprano...

/zip zero, stingey with DINERO...

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Connection

I hate to say it but leave your oppinions at the door if you just want to get a shag.

Allways look to connect with her, people like to preach to the choir, they like ganging up with other people to slag people off etc.

You have to try and read what she would be like as a person and her interests and offer opinions that you believe she will already have.

Unfortunately - you also have to be different so also think of an interest or oppinion that she doesn't have but you feel that she will after talking to you.

Also choice a few harmless topics that you won't agree with her on so she doesn't think your a sap and only doing it to form a rapor.

And keep it fun and light hearted.

It's all about manipulation and girls are great at it. If you really want to learn how to play girls then just observe how they're "interacting", playing with you and do the same to another girl. But be warned, you have to do it in an "innocent" way so she won't think that's your game.

The way women think is evil, e.g.:

"A man will look at a mate's gf and go, I wish I could get me a girl LIKE that.... A woman will loook at a friend's bf and go, I WANT HIM"

But they have more insecurities and weaknesses than men so once you know the game. You'll rule.

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk as if your where talking to a close friend, dont ask too many questions. Close friends don't talk to each other in questions and answers, they make statements, observations, stories, comments on what the other person is saying etc... Try to speak your mind (but keep the weird **** to your self!!!) after a while you'll get good at it and it will come natural.

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk as if your where talking to a close friend, dont ask too many questions. Close friends don't talk to each other in questions and answers, they make statements, observations, stories, comments on what the other person is saying etc... Try to speak your mind (but keep the weird **** to your self!!!) after a while you'll get good at it and it will come natural.

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoops sorry i posted that so many times, computer fooked up!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Good conversation really has nothing to do with what you talk about. It's all about the rapport two people have with each other. It's either there or it isn't. You can't force good conversation. My best friend (guy) and I can talk about nothing for hours and not slow down talking a bit. We once talked about his garlic press for like 3 hours...and we both thoroughly enjoyed every second. If there is a good connection with the person you'll just be able to talk easily. If you can't do that with a person it's really pointless to try to force it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Good conversation really has nothing to do with what you talk about. It's all about the rapport two people have with each other. It's either there or it isn't. You can't force good conversation. ...
...If there is a good connection with the person you'll just be able to talk easily. If you can't do that with a person it's really pointless to try to force it.
:yes:

JHeights83rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but what the hell is a "good connection" anyway? No offense, i know women tend to dislike the idea of a guy doing something intentional like that, to make her interested. This is known as having game. But i could remember when i first tried to talk to women, (i was acting confident, and wasnt nervous) but girls would say i was too uptight and i needed to loosen up. and they would not really be able to tell me how.

But anyway, probably to get some azz before the year is over is probably too much to expect. Your game might not be tight enough to where you can get her that fast. Setting a goal like this wil probably make you needy.

Try to flirt though. I really cant tell you how to step up your game. You have to try different stuff and see how girls react. Try to lighten the convos and throw in some silly sponteneous things. Then get more agressive after you know them a little.