Anyone have any Idea how to impress my southern bell

justjosh47

Don Juan
Reaction score
IM a freshmen college student out of state and I had a little bit of a problem finding quality girls at my school, well when I finally did I found out that the girl I was into had a boy friend, well I new that it wouldn't last because he didn't go to school with us, so I stuck with it and I decided to not give up, well they finally broke up and using the skill's I have acquired from the this web site in the past two years she came around and we started dating.
Iv been dating her for about two months and I didn't think she was ready for a boyfriend because she needed time to recover and I was not going to be a rebound, so since I left school she has called me at least four days a week and tells me she misses me, well she is coming up to stay with me for new years and I was wondering if anyone had any advise on what I could do to ask her out and make her want me even more?

-Josh

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moved to Discussion Forum.

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of girls are lonely during the holidays. I suggest you take her somewhere romantic, and you've got it in the bag. Have a dinner at your place, go skiing, etc. She'll definitely be cold, so there's ample opportunity for KINO. Play your cards right, and you'll be hitting homers left and right.

NATHINNICE

Don Juan
Reaction score
sHOW HER HOW YOU FEEL, NEVER TELL HER ( PEOPLE PUT SO MUCH WEIGHT ON WHAT PEOPLE SAY WHEN IT'S THE LAST THING YOU SHOULD DEPEND ON)
AND ALSO YOUR WORRIED ABOUT THE WRONG THING, DONT TRY TO IMPRESS HER, LET HER IMPRESS YOU. BY LETTING HER MAKE THE DECISION OF BEING IMPRESSED, YOUR GIVING HER THE POWER. IT SEEMS THAT YOU LIKE HER ALOT, AND I AINT KNOCKIN THAT, BUT TO TRULY BE A DON JUAN YOU HAVE TO REALIZE THAT YOUR NEVER SUPPOSED TO PUT ALL OF YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET. nEVER CHASE THESE FEMALES, PUT YOURSELF IN THE POSITION WHERE THEY HAVE TO CHASE AND IMPRESS YOU.

BUT IF YOU MAKE IT ONE OF YOUR GOALS TO IMPRESS HER AND SHE'S NOT IMPRESSED THEN DONT FEEL BAD, JUST SHRUG IT OFF, THE FACT THAT SHE'S COMING TO SEE YOU SHOW'S YOU THAT YOU'VE ALREADY IMPRESSED HER ENOUGH, AND IF SHE'S REALLY FEELING YOU THEN SOMETHING AS SIMPLE AS A WALK AROUND YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD WILL BE EXCITING ENOUGH, PLUS IT WILL MAKE HER FEEL LIKE SHE'S GOTEN TO KNOW YOU BETTER.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Runna13=)
A lot of girls are lonely during the holidays. I suggest you take her somewhere romantic, and you've got it in the bag. Have a dinner at your place, go skiing, etc. She'll definitely be cold, so there's ample opportunity for KINO. Play your cards right, and you'll be hitting homers left and right.
i would suggest defintley doing something "special for new years". she is coming up to stay with you over those couple of days and you want to make it a memorable one...the type that she will go bragging to all her gf's about.

being that she is going to staying with you..im assuming there will be sex involved. have you ever done it with her? if this was happening to me...i would definitley put sex on the menu.

just because she is coming to visit which is a good indication of high IL, dont let your game down for a second. doing so will cost you dearly.

depending on how you feel about this girl will gauge you on how far you will go planning that day(s). But just make it one that she will never forget.