Anyone Ever Tried This?

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say to a girl you've always went to school with and be talking to her and all of a sudden say, "damn I had such a crush on you back in middle school". lol, it proubly will do nothing, but hey, just throwing it out there.

Tony!

Reaction score
It actually works... I remember saying something like that to a girl in junior high, and I ended up dating her for a bit... good way to hint that something is still there.

Reaction score
In theory it's smart.

It establishes that she is attractive but referring to her in the past tense also shows that you're not into her any longer... or so she'll percieve.

A classic neg hit.

That however will only work if the girl is already into you, i've dropped it a few times at parties and it works only with the girls that I know are into me.

Maybe a good icebreaker for a girl that you haven't talked to in a while, but don't expect miracles.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went on a date a couple months ago where I said this. I figured it couldn't do any harm. Not sure if it did anything though. We went on a couple more dates but then just kinda fizzled out

Ganji

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a girl move. Or maybe a bunch of girls really liked me in the past (wtf happened to me now, I swear I'm better looking)

Asix

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried this several times, sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't...
But what I've realized is that telling her something like "Whoa, you looked so crazy in high school, I've always been frightened by you back then" in a sarcastic tone does wonders for you. Try it and see for yourself if you don't believe me.

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend using this line unless, like Sebastien_Valmont said, she's already into you.

Even if you know she is, use your DJ skills instead! Bust out some smooth talking! Make her laugh! Initiate some kino! If she doesn't respond well to any of this... do like the worst show on MTV and say, "NEXT!"

Outtie

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ganji said:
It's a girl move.
I do remember a girl saying it to me once. At the time when she was interested in me I knew it, but I wasn't interested in her. After she said it to me I became interested in her but she wasn't interested in me (maybe she was but I was an AFC and didn't make a move). :crazy:

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl once told me that she like me since I was in the Elementary....what is wrong with that? we were in Freaking high sschool man.....I wanted to run as fast as I could....I dont like that sh!t...Is creepy to me..I run faster when an ugly chick tells me that...the chick I see her as ****ing Friend that I can fool around and stuff but nothing else....