anyone ever dated a girl with daddy issues

GeoMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have. Great sex. But very crazy, unfaithful, clingy, and explosive. Anybody have similar past relationships? Her father hung himself when she was 6.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, always excellent sex, always batshît crazy.

What a depressing paradox. Seems to imply a rather depraved sexual appetite for us men :/

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah been there. Super clingy, insecure, body image issues, can't get enough male attention, tons of orbiters, etc. Just say no to a LTR with a girl with daddy issues.

l__i__l

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes stay away, they all have a severe case of hpd (histronic pd)

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch Fatal Attraction. True daddy issues.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.

They can be a lot of fun, if you look at them as just a hook up and don't get invested, they will endlessly seek your approval and attention.

The trap is, they will attempt to put you into AFC mode and then the games begin!

If you can handle them they are great but avoid becoming their therapist, these girls do need ACTUAL therapy but that's not your issue and you can't do anything about it.

Just have fun with them.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can handle daddy issues because I can relate to them personally but I also have a lake of confidence to back me up... But...

A suicide would be a little on the extreme side for me... There's this girl I know on Facebook whom her father committed suicide when she was like 10 and in the note he blamed his family. She's now suicidal, sometimes homeless, gets into trouble... It's just a bad time for her and anyone else who would dare go near.

Neglecting father I can do but a suicide is something I wouldn't be able to handle in a girl just because it would effect me in a more negative way than positive.

Oh and a molestation would be a no no as well.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf's dad was a Navy Seal during Vietnam. He killed a lot of people, and was really fvcked up from it. He took it out on his family and left them. When she was about 10, he told her she reminded him of a little girl he killed, so that was why he had to leave. She still hates him to this day.

I often wonder if that is why the sex is so good. :rockon:

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
My gf's dad was a Navy Seal during Vietnam. He killed a lot of people, and was really fvcked up from it. He took it out on his family and left them. When she was about 10, he told her she reminded him of a little girl he killed, so that was why he had to leave. She still hates him to this day.

I often wonder if that is why the sex is so good. :rockon:
now that's fvcked up

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The daddy issue chick I was with, her dad tickled her a little bit too hard if you know what I mean.

She used to call me daddy in the bedroom, she liked to be degraded. It's messed up but I quite enjoyed it.