Anyone else tired of Political Correctness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Anyone else remember watching the "Dukes of Hazzard" show as a kid? It was a pretty big hit. It was just a silly, fun show. And there was no outrage about a car named General Lee with a confederate flag painted on top. No one was even thinking anything other than it was a cool hotrod. Hot rodding classic cars was still pretty big at the time. It's hard to believe in just a couple decades what identity group activist have done. They taint everything and everyone with their bigotry.

Here's what "Cooter" (Ben Jones) had to say, dukes-hazzard-star-ben-jones-defends-confederate-flag-article-1.2269598

The duke boys werent obssessed over race like you david duke boys.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
silencer said:
The duke boys werent obssessed over race like you david duke boys.
Clever. Or like you identity group activist who are the ones projecting race on to symbols, mascots and everything and everyone else today.

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_8E3ENrKrQ

u can hear this old republican bigot talkin bout how they can get the racists votes without soundin racist. wut they doin to hold blacks down. n this dude admits to wut they did at that time is wut is goin on today. same code words n sh@t they usin today they did back then. n these dumb @sses here sayin they aint no white supremacy. they r full of sh@t n dont now wut they sayin.

Stagger Lee said:
Anyone else remember watching the "Dukes of Hazzard" show as a kid? It was a pretty big hit. It was just a silly, fun show. And there was no outrage about a car named General Lee with a confederate flag painted on top. No one was even thinking anything other than it was a cool hotrod. Hot rodding classic cars was still pretty big at the time.

lol. now these dudes r lookin for n e thing to use for their racist flag being taken down. the dukes of hazzard was a tv show that wasnt real. flyin an anti american flag on federal property is real. n is a slap n the face to blacks n any americans when an anti american flag is bein represented by a state that is suppose to b united. we arent confederates we r americans. no reason to have an old useless traitor racist flag that was used since the 60's to support segregation n hate towards blacks cuz of our civil rights.

Stagger Lee said:
It's hard to believe in just a couple decades what identity group activist have done. They taint everything and everyone with their bigotry.
more lies n bullsh@t projection. ur the bigot with ur cronies promotin a racist anti american flag pissed off that its brought down tryin to blame others. blame ur conservatives for takin the flag down. they the ones that did it cuz they say its wrong to have that flag too. whites n blacks n republicans n democrats all said enough is enough to take it downn they did. not jus one group like u makin it out to b. quit ur bullsh@t lyin. u supremacists have lost n its eatin away at u n ur seethin with anger n rage tryin to finger point.

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Clever. Or like you identity group activist who are the ones projecting race on to symbols, mascots and everything and everyone else today.
Righto "victim". The US is moving ahead regardless of your way of thinking. Youre being phased out and cant learn to accept it. Enbrace change or be left behind.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ethnocentric obsessed people like you constantly throw your tired labels around and try to define other's symbols, mascots and culture in an attempt to censor and cleanse them. But you don't define others' symbols and culture for them. I was talking about PC today in general not specifically about the confederate flag at the South Carolina state capitol, genius, but it's not your business what the people in SC and the state legislator decide to do with their historic symbols.

You're right about one thing. I do blame republicans too for giving into liberal supremacist groups. But it's always the liberal identity groups pushing these things. Again, I'm not just talking just about this stupid flag obsession you now have. Political correct has no bounds and no ending.

Righto "victim". The US is moving ahead regardless of your way of thinking. Youre being phased out and cant learn to accept it. Enbrace change or be left behind.
Sounds like communism to me. I don't have to embrace or accept just anything in a free country.

DFW71

Banned
Reaction score
Rival said:
I can't hardly stand this country anymore. If I could leave atm I most likely would.

People get too offended over everything. Everyone has different opinions. Just because you believe being gay is awesome doesn't mean I have to. If you think Caitlyn Jenner is a hero, that's cool. However, if i comment and say I don't think she is a hero in my opinion and then get attacked for being a hater/bigot. It's just laughable.

Just because I have a rebel flag doesn't make me racist either, even if I was..that's still my choice.

Just seems this country has no balls anymore :box:
I don't like having to be PC but you're picking the wrong battles.

While I'm sick of these insane black lives matter protests, the Confederate flag doesn't belong on state or federal ground. It was a battle flag but it's synonymous with racism. If you want your own confederate flag you can buy one, but don't be mad when you're assumed to be a KKK member.
As with gays, if you don't like gay marriage then please I beg that you don't gay marry. Don't try to legislate morals. If three guys want to have sex with four girls, I don't give a damn as long as all are of age and consent. If all want to switch their genders and they have a bank account with enough money let them. If a girl wants to have 10 abortions after 10 pregnancies let her.

DFW71

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
^Kid is still ignoring all the Jim Crow and racism that people supported while flying the flag of traitors to this day. Save that bs "No one alive today has dealt with slavery" for someone else. The legacy of slavery and racism was experienced by many people, including my family members. My family dealt with bullsh!t racism growing up in the deep south.

And people in the south are still dealing with the racism of those who fly the flag of racist traitors. So you can stop focusing solely on your revisionist history lessons on slavery, and maybe finally directly address the numerous points Ive made. Now there are Senators and Governors for southern states calling for removal of flags, changing state flags, and removal of traitor monuments. And these are conservative Republicans too. That oughta tell you that you are on the wrong side of history.

Go ahead, fly your flag. But most Americans will look at you like a jackass. The biggest American businesses are abandoning that flag. Nascar...pretty much the biggest spectator sport of the south, has abandoned that flag. It wont be long before a big country artist voices opinions against that flag. You way of thinking isnt even on borrowed time anymore. The nation is speaking out and is rejecting it...hence your time is over.

Face it...this is a watershed moment in American history, and most of the country is banding together regardless of race or political party. Decade by decade, your kind is losing more and more people who think like you. You are becoming more and more fringe...and soon will be relegated to the absolute depths of American social discourse.

Its over, its over. I repeat...your kind have lost this nation. Your way of thinking is not accepted by the majority.

Also, plenty of non-Europeans contributed to the founding and building up of this great nation. Your ignorance, arrogance, and racism is apparent as you try to discount what those of non-European ancestry have done to make America what she is today. This nation will never be what you want it to be. And its forever changing. And I know it must really bugger some of you haters that Europeans will cease being a majority by as early as 2050.

PS- Here's a tip: why not follow in the footsteps of your forefathers and become traitorous secessionists if you cannot handle what the United States of America currently is, and what she will be in the future. Maybe this next bit of advice will sound vaguely familiar: Dont like it? Go back to Europe.
The flag is crap but so are these black lives matter marches. Enough of both.

Status
Not open for further replies.