anyone else think like this?

Agressor

Banned
Reaction score
I don't have any respect for girls, I don't care about there feelings, they are lesser people to me, I don't understand why men get so nervous around them when men are dominate and stronger, they are just pieces of **** meat, I work the game showing no emotion and **** them and then there gone from my life, there only purpose is to please me.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, that's hardcore man- but cool mindset to have against most girls

ed3000

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know some people will come and post the usual politically correct bs "that is wrong, you are an animal" or some other stuff like that.

but then again what kind of men are women attracted to? YOU GUESSED IT, THE ONES WITH THE JERK ATTITUDE!

the men that arent lovesick puppys for a girl, the ones that don't treat them like if they were queens, the men with an "edge," the men with a dangerous side. Next time you think your attitude towards women is wrong, think again. This attitude is what they're attracted to. If you don't think so ask all the hopeless nice guys who wished they had the hot girl that goes out with the guy with the "jerk attitude."

Note that I call it jerk attitude just cause it is easier to recognize, but in reality it is the attitude that we don't have to lose our dignity for them.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Agressor
I don't have any respect for girls, I don't care about there feelings, they are lesser people to me, I don't understand why men get so nervous around them when men are dominate and stronger, they are just pieces of **** meat, I work the game showing no emotion and **** them and then there gone from my life, there only purpose is to please me.
Maybe you'd be happier sleeping with men.:p

Dood..calm down and have a beer.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like 99% of the time..yes.

Hoppy

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you truly believe that women are so below you then what motivates you to date?

ed3000

Don Juan
Reaction score

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ed3000
my own experiences tell me the opposite. Most hot girls I know go for the non-nice guys. Women like men with an EDGE not love sick puppies who are willing to treat them like queens and do everything for them.
F*ck whatever 'EDGE' you are talking about bud.

Attraction is based on interest level. If the chic's IL is high enough, you can do pretty much anything short of being a sappy AFC.

Been there done that, over and over again. Did strict dating using the DJB and mASF tips..even freelanced..even experimented doing AFC tendencies doing cold PUs..
I've had success as a jerk..success as an AFC...success as a DJ.

And in the end...regardless of how you act, if the chic doesn't like you THERE IS NO AMOUNT OF EDGE that will attract her to you.

If SHE DOES DIG YOU, all you pretty much have to do is shut up, don't say anything stupid, and then let her come to you...f*ck the snares, ss patterns, and the blah.

Think about it...if a 300lb chic wants your nuts..no amount of C/F, seduction patterns, KINO, etc will make you attracted to her.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my own experiences tell me the opposite. Most hot girls I know go for the non-nice guys. Women like men with an EDGE not love sick puppies who are willing to treat them like queens and do everything for them.

Attraction is based on interest level. If the chic's IL is high enough, you can do pretty much anything short of being a sappy AFC.

Been there done that, over and over again. Did strict dating using the DJB and mASF tips..even freelanced..even experimented doing AFC tendencies doing cold PUs..

And in the end...regardless of how you act, if the chic doesn't like you THERE IS NO AMOUNT OF EDGE that will attract her to you.

If SHE DOES DIG YOU, all you pretty much have to do is shut up, don't say anything stupid, and then let her come to you...f*ck the snares, ss patterns, and the blah.

Think about it...if a 300lb chic wants your nuts..no amount of C/F, seduction patterns, KINO, etc will make you attracted to her.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
holy **** man. how can anyone triple post?? hahaha

i think people who think like this (women are dogs attitude)
most probably are bitter about some woman figure in their lives, be it a mother, or an exgirlfriend.

because perhaps some have been let down badly, and therefore feel that women just aint worth it, they choose to see women as mere sexual objects.

right now, i think like this some of the time, usually when i'm feeling bitter.

damn the ex girlfriend. :D

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HYPNOTIQUE

I see where you are coming from Hypnotique but it doesn't explain it fully. The IL, where does it come from in the first place?

What I am getting at is, we ALL see ugly big bastards getting a chick or nerdy dudes etc. The bloke exudes confidence and gets the IL of the chick in the first instance. I know what you are saying about treating them all differently and achieving the same stats.

over the top example. A very vulnerable girl hits the city and is screaming out for a daddy figure. 1. She runs into a Pimp, he gives her the lovin she requires and sells her ass for money. 2. A social worker AFC or even average guy finds her, helps her, she does okay, gets stable, gets boyfriend and lives an average life. SAME GIRL, different outcome because of the attitude of the man who met her. Two totally different scenarios.

The Pimp could use, daddy sugar, abuse, love or any combination but his intent is different.

In short, the unnatractive guy with the chicks aint stirring up IL on looks, its his intent that the woman can feel. So, I agree and disagree at the same time. The major thing I agree with is that you cannot "get" and edge, not the way these guys are trying to. But, if they change their attitude honestly, they may develop that edge over time. The main problem here is that most of the guys intend remaining AFC with little DJ tricks. IT WILL NOT WORK.

luv_ya_amj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha...

And guys are only good for pleasing us CHICKS!...

So, eh...big whoop...what's anybody gonna do about it...?

Both genders can think and say the exact same thing -- they're just words and thoughts resulting in whatever emotional ruckus you're feeling inside...

But it'll never prove anything relevant...

Agressor

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by luv_ya_amj
Haha...

And guys are only good for pleasing us CHICKS!...

So, eh...big whoop...what's anybody gonna do about it...?

Both genders can think and say the exact same thing -- they're just words and thoughts resulting in whatever emotional ruckus you're feeling inside...

But it'll never prove anything relevant...
There is no equality between males and females, Males are dominant, don't bother with your febble attempts to convince me that we are equal, or women see men the same way as i see women. Put out, or get out.

neoncola

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Agressor
There is no equality between males and females, Males are dominant, don't bother with your febble attempts to convince me that we are equal, or women see men the same way as i see women. Put out, or get out.
You have a personality disorder, I highly recommend you get yourself checked out. For your own sake and others.