Anyone cheat on gf, have her find out, and manage to fix the relationship?

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.

Apologize, let her cool off, if she doesn't initiate, initiate ONCE after a week or so, asking for a meet up. When you guys meet, apologize once more (the only time apologizing more than once is even remotely acceptable. No more the twice however.) Then, apply some anchors (talk about your first date, a running joke, etc.) And end the meet up early.

Wait a couple days and she should do the rest for you, if she doesn't, oh well, you tried.

DISCLAIMER: Relationships usually aren't to healthy after either party cheats, proceed at your own risk.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't done this. But the few friends I've known who's gf caught them cheating it seemed like if she took them back, she always had something to hold over their head. She will never let you forget how badly you screwed up and will never fully trust you again.

Reaction score
GS750 said:
Haven't done this. But the few friends I've known who's gf caught them cheating it seemed like if she took them back, she always had something to hold over their head. She will never let you forget how badly you screwed up and will never fully trust you again.
What if she cheated on him first and he simply did it to show her that it's no big deal he can do it too.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will never hear the end of it. She will never trust you again so forget a stress free night out with your friends... ever. Things just suck after that kinda thing. She can do anything she wants basically and if you say anything she can throw that in your face to make you shut up. Women always have dudes making passes at them so if a good enough looking guy comes along she might blow him out of spite alone. The disrespect levels just go up and stay up after something like that. Just not worth in IMHO...

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She'll get over it if you DONT turn into a supplicating backsliding beta. Tell her you understand when she dumps you and then No Contact - Do not respond for at least a few weeks. When she reaches out, apologize once when the time is right and then do a dramatic "It's always been you babe kiss" for reassurance and then go back to the old you. Secretly, knowing that other chicks want you is a turn on for her so she WILL be dripping wet to forgive you. This honestly will make her attraction for you skyrocket if you play this right.

If you act in desperation to change her mind about breaking up, explain yourself, or supplicate, you will LOSE. It is the complete opposite of what you would think is the right thing to do.

It most likely will cause some resentment down the line and trust issues but trust me when I say that having a chick pissed off at you is FAR easier to fix than a girl who has lost her attraction to you because you turned into a winey faggot trying to keep her around after you fvcked up.

Keep your cool, it will speak volumes about your composure and value - trust me.

greener

Reaction score
Dgwizdal said:
She'll get over it if you DONT turn into a supplicating backsliding beta. Tell her you understand when she dumps you and then No Contact - Do not respond for at least a few weeks. When she reaches out, apologize once when the time is right and then do a dramatic "It's always been you babe kiss" for reassurance and then go back to the old you. Secretly, knowing that other chicks want you is a turn on for her so she WILL be dripping wet to forgive you. This honestly will make her attraction for you skyrocket if you play this right.

If you act in desperation to change her mind about breaking up, explain yourself, or supplicate, you will LOSE. It is the complete opposite of what you would think is the right thing to do.

It most likely will cause some resentment down the line and trust issues but trust me when I say that having a chick pissed off at you is FAR easier to fix than a girl who has lost her attraction to you because you turned into a winey faggot trying to keep her around after you fvcked up.

Keep your cool, it will speak volumes about your composure and value - trust me.
yet the kind of chick you are able to get is the highest drama type that destroys your place and you lose your cool to the degree that you physically attack her, so much for being calm and collected. if it weren't for your superior lawyer you'd be behind bars.
as for cheating why do it? i have my plates and can get great sex whenever i want some but all know exactly where they stand. if one of them gets bf and drops out so be it. if i were to want to go exclusive every other chick gets dropped. cheating is for wusses too chickenshvt to have a simple break up conversation. it's easy.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women and men both do horrible shallows things. The difference is that women have a MUCH more tenacious and crafty PR department.

A man cheats: PIG!!!

A woman cheats: I'M NOT GETTING MY NEEDS!!! STOP JUDGING ME!!!!

A man gets to know a woman of amazing wonderful character, seems to adore her, then they **** and he loses all interest. OMG!!! WHAT A MONSTER. SLEAZY PIG!!!!!

A woman gets to know a man of amazing wonderful character, seems to really adore him, then they **** and she loses all interest: OMG!!! IT'S CALLED SEXUAL INCAPABILITY YOU REPRESSED PATRIARCHAL VIRGINS!!!!

A man breaks a woman's heart: HOW COULD YOU!!!! EVERY WOMAN DESERVES A GUY WHO TREATS HER LIKE A PRINCESS!!!!

A woman breaks a man's heart: OMG WHY DO YOU FEEL SO ENTITLED TO SEX!? ARE YOU ELLIOT RODGERS!?

Deadbeat dad: Irresponsible man-child!

Deadbeat mom: My body, my choice!
OR
Eat, Pray, Love

etc.

Being a woman means infinite moral immunity and an endless supply of victimhood.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
about what..10 years ago now give or take. i was in a relationship with a girl living with me. an old plate got in contact with me and one thing led to another and i hooked up with her again. i didn't give a **** when i was spinning plates but i realized after i hooked up i made a mistake and i felt like ****

i actually sat her down and told her exactly what happened and told her i was sorry and that i loved her and i realize that it was a mistake. and that it truely would not happen again. i was 21 years old and 21 year olds do stupid **** sometimes.

she was pissed the **** off. she cursed me out. she didn't give me any for like a month lol. but we stayed together. she got over it. she told me that while she was mad at me she knew i was telling the truth and that she appricated me being honest with her. I really was sincere. at the end of the day it was just 100% sex. I had no feelings for the girl. the girl was buck wild and was fun as hell in the sack adn i was like why the hell not.

I think that's the key. if you are going to make up or some **** like that whever you say has to be heart felt. can't be some game bull****. i was sorry and i knew i ****ed up and i didn't want her finding out on her own

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dgwiz is right on.

Own it and be ready to walk. A girl cheating on a guy is basically game over for relationship as it means she lost attraction for you. A guy getting caught cheating doesnt necessarily mean that because her attraction (and presumably yours) is still there, its a matter of dealing with it like a man.

Many women seem to have a dont ask dont tell kind of outlook where they might know you have cheated deep down but just dont want to see it in their face.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
You will never hear the end of it. She will never trust you again so forget a stress free night out with your friends... ever. Things just suck after that kinda thing. She can do anything she wants basically and if you say anything she can throw that in your face to make you shut up. Women always have dudes making passes at them so if a good enough looking guy comes along she might blow him out of spite alone. The disrespect levels just go up and stay up after something like that. Just not worth in IMHO...
This. She may take the guy back, but be ready to hand over your balls. She knows she's in control of the relationship because you fvcked up so badly. She can literally do just about anything because if you get mad at her she'll throw the "at least I didn't cheat on you" card in your face. Women hold grudges. She will never fully get over it and she will never forget.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just bail.

The relationship is not healthy, who knows where things will go from here. Ive seen people cheat again, get cheated on, or eventually dumped after theyve done what youve done OP.

Start fresh in a good relationship. Id say after cheating, even if your partner "forgives" you, there's a much higher probability they just ride it out with you for a little while until they can find someone better to monkey branch to.

Man up and find a girl you actually care about and respect enough not to cheat on her. Or better yet, man up and learn to enjoy being single.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure alot of dudes with gfs got a side piece. I'd say if your frame is strong enough and you are high value who won't accept having her hold that over you that it would be enough. If she can't accept it then maybe she needs to bail.