anyone call a number 2 months after?

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
basically i number closed a girl after a night out clubbing like 2 months ago, i never bothered to call it because she was like a hb 5.5, now i remember leaving a great impression on her and if i had called her up i would of got a f close, recently my whole mentalitys changed and this 5.5 would of been perfect practice for me so when i go number close other hbs i will have more experience.

ive decided i might aswell call her because ive got like 15 numbers ive closed but never really called because i seem to only get really confident and number close on girls who are less then 7. after i number close them i lose all interest, if i called her up now what do you think would happen? would she even remember me or would she think whos this creep calling me

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try it and see. Then report back. Experience rules the day. It won't kill you bro. Sometimes you need to try things for yourself, good or bad. that way you know for sure.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Try it and see. Then report back. Experience rules the day. It won't kill you bro. Sometimes you need to try things for yourself, good or bad. that way you know for sure.

yea im gonna call it 2morow an see what she says, im gonna tell her to make sure she smells sexy, cos a girl that smells nice improves from a 5.5 to a 6.5 to me, and if she obliges then game on. but my main problem is when i know there in the palm of my hand i lose interest severly which is stupid since im not getting nowhere near enough to be in that position

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, if she's really a 5.5 - she should remember you if you closed her well (i have got in the habit of identifying myself as "the poet guy" (when they ask my name) which may sound corny (and is), but when i call women and they don't remember who i am - they do when i tell them i was "the poet guy". so i could easily call a girl 2 months later and have her remember me.)

how do you plan on practicing with her? just a little note of caution: if she's a 5.5 - she's more likely LSE... good game on a LSE 5.5 = a recipe for disaster if you're not truely interested in her... i've had more than one stalker/obsessive girl... do to "practicing" with a girl or "being bored" at a party and gaming some girl just to f around.... i've since learned my lesson... but by all means - learn the lesson on your own =)

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well this girl doesnt even know my real name, i gave her a false "going out" name so if things did get hot and heavy they would never know the real me to be able to stalk me.

the way i closed her was quite easy, the club was closing i was with my friends she was with hers and they were leaving, so i told the people i was with to just leave for a bit leaving one guy with me, i beckoned her to come over (which is a great line btw :p just be like come over here just come like in a confident way and 90 percent of the time they will come just out of curiousity) anyways she came over and i was like your looking fine tonight and she was all smiley then we had chitter chatter and some next guy from my secondary school 5 years ago comes over and is like :O scribblec! and im like ffs (couldnt picked a worse time) and now hes talking to me while my friend is now talking to the girl who was watching me the whole time, so i turn back spit some ****y funny lines and realise she has her phone in her hand so im thinking this is a major IOI and i just outright say give me your number, and my friend was like u should ask not demand.... so i hand my phone to her and she knows what to do, didnt bother to ask again. i then take her by the hand and start sweet talking it, then my other friends come and we had to go (they were driving) so im there thinking im brilliant :p. im guessing she will remember me now just because of all the things that happened.

edit: the story might sound **** but it happened 2 months ago i dont remember exactly how everything went word for word, and believe me i can speak better then i type :p

and by practice i mean someone to kino escalate then f close , i mean it cant hurt to get laid can it? i believe that confidence there will help me be more confident with the hb 7-9s , but cos i lose interest so quickly in these below HB6s im not getting laid enough which isnt helping my confidence

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i got a girl's number who i work with every now and then and haven't called her. that was maybe a lil less than a month ago.
nto the same thing but hey

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterMcGee said:
i got a girl's number who i work with every now and then and haven't called her. that was maybe a lil less than a month ago.
nto the same thing but hey
but you working with her means she will definatly remember you, ive seen this girl on one day about 3 times and spoke for like 10 mins.

ArMo

Banned
Reaction score
scribblec said:
basically i number closed a girl after a night out clubbing like 2 months ago, i never bothered to call it because she was like a hb 5.5, now i remember leaving a great impression on her and if i had called her up i would of got a f close, recently my whole mentalitys changed and this 5.5 would of been perfect practice for me so when i go number close other hbs i will have more experience.

ive decided i might aswell call her because ive got like 15 numbers ive closed but never really called because i seem to only get really confident and number close on girls who are less then 7. after i number close them i lose all interest, if i called her up now what do you think would happen? would she even remember me or would she think whos this creep calling me

looool. looks like you need work on your inner game. and go ahead and call her if you want. text her first then call her later. see what happens. whats the worst that could happen?--nothing

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anything really...
it can be something as generic (just got done working out and my brain is dead) as:
"how have you been?"
or
"i was just thinking about you..." (and if she answers tell a "story" about how something very similar with your interaction with her, just happened with someone else)

the important thing isn't the 1st text... it's how you/and her take it from there...
she will either act like she knows who you are and start talking
not have any idea who you are and ask who you are
or - not respond

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
anything really...
it can be something as generic (just got done working out and my brain is dead) as:
"how have you been?"
or
"i was just thinking about you..." (and if she answers tell a "story" about how something very similar with your interaction with her, just happened with someone else)

the important thing isn't the 1st text... it's how you/and her take it from there...
she will either act like she knows who you are and start talking
not have any idea who you are and ask who you are
or - not respond
we shall find out 2morow

Reaction score
I picked up a few numbers during a business seminar last early November, but haven't called any one of them back. I may decide to do this in February sometime. What I think will happen is simple. I get their answerng machine, then I leave a message, and they don't call back, and I move on.