Anyone approached a hot girl in their building?

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone would share a story or two of how they approached a hot girl that lives in their apartment building?? How did you approach her, what did you say to her and how you carried on after you met her...

Open to hear some suggestions as well...

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would pay attention to the body gestures you're giving off. Approaching head on you want to face her square with obviously something indirect. You're not gona say "Hey wana be my friend?" but you want to make it as innocent of an approach as possible. Say she's sitting down on the grass and you're walking by, ask her if she's ok sitting there. while still going on your merry way you might want to throw her something else indirect. some good ideas are making her want to help you with something, asking about her immediate surrounding and how it relates to them for example "is that your car?", anything will work if you're skilled enough even the old school "do you know how to get from point A to point B?" as long as you continue to drive the conversation towards her.

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't live in an apartment building anymore, but when I did, I approached every new woman I saw. Just smile, walk right up, put out your hand and say something like, "You must be new, hi my name's Dole." or "I know I haven't seen you around here before, cuz I woulda remembered you" or "How are you? My name's Dole. Did you move in recently?" Or whatever.

Ask her what she likes to do for fun. Then while she's answering, cut in and ask her if she'd like to chill with you sometime and watch a movie in your crib. Or hers, it doesn't matter. Yours would be better though.

Don't bother asking her on a date. I never did that sh1t. They would come over, and we'd talk and watch maybe 20 minutes of the movie and we'd be fvcking.

When you talk to her for the first time, let her understand that you're interested in her for more than just hanging out. Reach out and touch her shoulder or upper arm at least once during the short conversation. I'm assuming you know how to do that stuff without her wanting to pepper spray you.

Mr. Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I kinda cheated this approach. My sister was chatting it up with this new chick (HB8). So what I did was approached them and said "you shouldn't talk to her, she is a bad influence" then picked her up, threw her over my shoulder and sat her down at a table and got her #.