Any video or sound files ?

Quinzio

Reaction score
Has anybody ever thought about putting some short videoclips or sound files to better describe all the techniques ?

Sorry for my poor english.

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i know. I would kill to see some footage of the master PUAs at work

the best we have so far are cell phone pics from GGTW and others

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya it would be insperational, unfortionatly, you can't trust the internat, god knows where it would end up.

V0rt3x

Don Juan
Reaction score
true, but if you dont care it doesnt matter... you dont need to put up your *fun* in the bedroom online, just the pickup and taking her phone number and stuff like that (filmed by your friend - like on hidden camera) the rpob could be if she notices your friend cauthing her on tape, results my vary - but mostly they get pissed right?

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright here you go SS i got them from white rabbit and borrowed my bro's host. I tried watching one of them, but they look kinda silly. Ill watch the rest of them later. If anyone needs help hosting something relevant just lemme know. Heres the link
(you will need a program called winrar to unrar them and view them)
http://www.excelego.com/MasfVid.rar

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Legality

My primary concern would be a legal one of recording people without their knowledge. I am wondering the legality if done in a public place, not involving a communications channel.

I think audio recordings would be useful.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
legality

It depends where you live... in some places it's ok to record a conversation without the other person knowing, other places it is illegal.

But legality is all a matter of being caught.

Ricard78

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a small mp3 player that also doubles as a dictaphone. If i get any good stuff i will post it up no problems.

Me and my friend are going into town sometime this week so i will test for sound quality.

Ricard

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ha ha ha, that **** is halerious, I can't stop laughing:crackup:

now that is what I mean when i say "Balzzy"

-holding her hand while saying "wana fvck":confused: ya, i'm sure that'll sweep any woman of her feet. I give him thumbs up for having the balzz to do it tho:D .