any tips to getting rid of sexual frustration

Sneevox

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SirFratserlot said:
I'm already muscular. People often mistake me for a football player and I go to a sec school too.

That's not the point, though. Just keep going. Physically exhausting yourself makes you less horny.

Justin Time

Don Juan
Reaction score
Step 1 ,go on craigslist...
Step 2, Find an ugly chick
Step 3, fvck her..
Step 4, go back on craigslist while banging this chick
Step 5, find a LESS ugly chick
Step 6, Go back to step 3

Good luck.

Hyper2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
foreverAFC said:
also if you are someone who is always sitting behind a desk, you could carve a hole into your desk drawer and then line the hole with silicone gel, that way you could just fck your desk right there in front of your computer whenever you want

LMFAO!!!

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
Sneevox said:
You must be doing something wrong.

Seriously... maybe stop "fixing" and start improving. That's helping me.
I can't fix my skin tone or my personality bro

Justin Time

Don Juan
Reaction score
They say sometimes all the insides in the world can't get past your outside, but what you should do is use your seemingly negative characteristics and turn it into a positive. You need to be more in tuned with your self. I know this seems corny, but you're lost man. Look in the mirror (seriously, do it) and be honest with yourself. what do you see? Your personality might not be able to be changed, but you should apply characteristics that better fit your looks. As long as you don't project a needy attitude or "easy", women will come your way. Sometimes it might seem counterproductive to ignore a woman...but they like a challenge.

If pvssy was flying at you left and right, would you take any that came your way? Wouldn't you just take the best ones if you're overwhelmed? What about the chick that's not throwing it at you? Wouldn't that be the chick you wanna get with above all else? Put them in your position.

Justin Time

Don Juan
Reaction score
So let me get this "straight"

You need help w/ sexual frustration
You lack the motivation to get it from a woman
You don't wanna beat it...
..dude that leaves men and beasts..what are you trying to say? Come out with it already.

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
Justin Time said:
So let me get this "straight"

You need help w/ sexual frustration
You lack the motivation to get it from a woman
You don't wanna beat it...
..dude that leaves men and beasts..what are you trying to say? Come out with it already.
Oh, I would love to be with a woman, but I can not. American society has pretty much castrated the average black guy that does not follow the stereotype.

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your just castrating yourself bro. I know some really ugly dudes that get laid regularly. Stop caring about what other people think(especially chicks) and approach, approach, approach. Lots of hors out there for the taking.

Sneevox

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SirFratserlot said:
I can't fix my skin tone or my personality bro

You can fix both... what are you talking about?

Unless you mean you're black. Then there's nothing to fix unless you want to get darker. Nobody really likes super pale guys, though. If you're pale, get a tan. If your personality is whiny and complainy, stop whining and complaining.

Sneevox

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SirFratserlot said:
Oh, I would love to be with a woman, but I can not. American society has pretty much castrated the average black guy that does not follow the stereotype.
Dude, fvck it. Seriously, get super good at fashion. Be incredibly fashion forward and call it "swag" and women will be all over you. They don't know the difference.

It's that easy.

Justin Time

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't matter how black you are. Just carry yourself with confidence. Ignore them once in a while. There are so many girls and yeah you might lose out on a few, but it's never a loss since you leave all your options open. Turn your negatives into positives. women don't like men that are unsure of themselves...cuz if you aren't, why should they be?

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP's problem is insecurity and inability to be comfortable with himself, there is no quick fix, it takes a lot of time for some people to calm down and chill out enough to be truly comfortable in their own skin, im about to turn 30 and only now am i beginning to feel this, OP is nowhere near the right frame of mind to have regular relationships with women

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
foreverAFC said:
OP's problem is insecurity and inability to be comfortable with himself, there is no quick fix, it takes a lot of time for some people to calm down and chill out enough to be truly comfortable in their own skin, im about to turn 30 and only now am i beginning to feel this, OP is nowhere near the right frame of mind to have regular relationships with women
Well no ****, u think magically turning 30 is going to make me a girl master. No it is experience is what matters and it is impossible for me due to my skin color. Also, youre a product of your environment. In addition, dont tell me im not comfortable in my own skin when this whole site is trying to teach you to act like somebody you arent.

Justin Time

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright, i'm bout to bust this thread up. I'm...black..well, Jamaican descent. I was born in the caribbean...and I'm not light skinned by any stretch of the imagination. Just came home with three #'s from the club. Could have gotten a lot more, but just chilled. Hb10, Hb9 and Hb7. Hb 10 and 9 both had braces as do I. I had a cold start with Hb9 and Hb7, Hb9 introduced me to Hb10. Hb 7 had the biggest ass of the three no doubt. All sexy chicks imo. Hb10 21 yrs, Hb9 27 (my age) Hb 7 29 yrs. I had a great fvcking night!! Two cups of Mai Tai and it's done! Now I just gotta finish up with the chicks this week. By the way. Not to mention I got an Hb9 that I'm working in the mean time.

I wont say I'm not the hottest dude in town, fvck it I am! It's all in character and game skills. fvck what you look like. Don't blame that sh!t on something you can't change. That's like saying God didn't want it to happen. Fvck that sh!t. Go out, have some confidence and do what you need to do. I'm usually shy as fvck but tonight I just didn't give two sh!ts. I got rejected once tonight..and laughed at it. It was the last chick I talked to and she was about to get into her car. I'm like..whatever she was just complaining to her friend about some dude so she was tight. Its cool tho.

But seriously man, just do it.

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
Oh #s, that means so much. I never ask for their #s, unless they force me too. My ex serious girl, she just came and jumped me pretty much one night. Unless you act like a n******, black guys are not wanted in this country.

Justin Time

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** the color, It's that attitude you got. Think what you want, but at the end of the day, it's who you are that matters. Yeah there are gonna be some people that don't like you because of your color...but wtf ever. I saw this dude at the club last night and he reminded me of this post. I thought to myself...man..I'd never bring that dude along as a wingman...If a chick is all over you the first night...chances are, she'd be all over any other man. There's got to be something special about you and she's not gonna find that out in a club type environment.