Any tips for my situation would be appreciated:

rwihtx77

Reaction score
Ok, so I start talking to this girl on myspace about 2 months ago. She is in florida and Im in TX. Her interest level was sky high and I immediately moved up her friends list. Now, I'm a very good looking guy, so that could have something to do with it, but our emails were always super flirty. She sends me a bunch of pics in sexy outfits, and we talked on the phone and she likes to talk about sex about 25% of the time.

So one night about a month ago, I text her that "this is pointless". Dumb, I know, but I had a bad day. She says, "no its not pointless sweetie didnt you get my comments?" We talk on the phone and I take it back and its back to the sweet talk.

One day she changes her friends list so that its some guy and then me in 2nd (before this I was somewhere in the middle). So the next time we talk I say, so I guess I have some competition huh? To which she says, "maybe;)".

Anyways, the other guy lives in the same town as her so I'm obviously at a disadvantage. She says he isnt her bf, they just "watch the OC together". But he is leaving her sweet comments, and I kinda get irritated (I know, mistake on my part). So a few days later, she puts "in a relationship" on her profile and moves me to #3 behind the dude and a girl. But I get a message saying Im in her heart and wont move below #3.

So I say, "hey Im dissapointed but I understand." She tells me, "not to forget her phone #;)". Since then, she has messaged me almost every day and has called and we have again had the phone sex. I brought up the cute girl I had a job interview with and she gets miffed at that. She has never once talked about her guy, and I haven't brought it up either. When we talk its always just about her and me, and she says she wants to come spend new years with me. To which I say ok. This week, one of her friends says have fun in the bahamas...and she calls me tues night and we have a nice talk and she brings up new years again, but doesnt mention the bahamas. So she hasnt been online since tues, so she is obviously in the bahamas and I would assume she is with the other guy.

My question, is when she comes back tomorrow...what should my approach be? I can't act jelous or anything like that, but I can't just be all sweet either can I? I was thinking of going with friendly but busy, cause Im starting my new job. Any tips you have would be much appreciated.

Reaction score
so you are talking about her like she is your girlfriend and you 2 are in a relationship.........enough of this. Find a girl in your town

Reaction score
This is a troll alert!!!!!!!