Any other guys here never had gf before?

silenthill

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to feel like the only loser on here. Yeah its pitiful but to be honest I haven't even tried so I'm not suprised. This time I'm going all out and dedicated. Pretty sad that a 17 year old has never gone out once. Well I'll admit I'm not that good looking, but I think I'm decent. Eh you guys decide how bad I am:

Any stratagies you guys can give me? I was thinking of setting my standards really low (well lower than they already are) and go out with some ugly girl for expirance. Is this a good idea?

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oki

first of all cut your hair u kinda look like carrot top, witch is not good ....

2nd never ever lower your standards... im not saying just date beutiful women, but date people u wanna date even if they are a litle uggos... but you could also practice on some uggos if u need it...

3rd of all read the bootcamp thread, the bible, and the sex thread from another member who i cant remember the name of ....

NoMoreAFC

Banned
Reaction score
you are not ugly, you are an average looking guy. your problem is confidence.

read the dj bible, go out a lot and try to gatjer as many experiences as you can.you will be rejected but you can also get some numbers,give it a shot.

oh and if i was you i would do another hair cut, spike your hair for example it would look cooler. do u workout? if u dont, start doing it it gives confidence and makes u look better.

cya

DJ_Alex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry I'm 23 and have never been in a proper relationship before, mainly out of choice but that's not the point.

I'm not into guys :D , but looking at your pics I'd say your not fat, your in shape etc there should be no reason why you can't get a gf...although I'd like to point out one thing you look like a loser! (no I'm not having a personnal dig at you btw) you should start acting like a winner, if you go up to any girl looking like that (you looking unhappy in all the those pics) you won't get very far to them it gives the impression you are loserish and have low confindence.. so at least look happy! try and smile for a change and look like you have a purpose overwise you won't getting anywhere and that is probably the thing u are lacking in , confindence other than that i can't see no reason why you shouldn't be able to find a girl.

DJ_Alex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Morphiex
oki

3rd of all read the bootcamp thread, the bible, and the sex thread from another member who i cant remember the name of ....
I believe you mean Sir Lancelot's advanced sex guide and that is in the DJ Bible anyway already to read.

seroph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man,

I'm by no means a good DJ yet but here are my thoughts. I'm 5'11", like 130 pounds. You're more buff than I am. But I have had gfs before -- ones that i've liked very much. heh.
So if it's possible for me. dawg it's absolutely possible for you.

Some of this is repeated from above:

-- Haircut.
-- I can't tell if that's acne or freckles. If it's acne and it doesn't bother you, great. If you'd like to get rid of it, try gettin' some neutrogena/clean & clear whatever -- i hear proactiv might work.
-- Read the DJ Bible
-- Read and Try the DJ Bootcamp
-- Smile/smirk, not a creepy one though.
-- Clothing might increase your confidence/make you look more appealing. For starters, try Banana Republic. But remember as they say.. "It's the man that makes the clothes look good." Not the other way around.
-- Breathmints + Showering. Which i'm sure you do already.
-- Eye Contact to build confidence.
-- Search for forums for body language stuff.
-- And start talking to girls. "Hi"

That's all I can think of right now. I'm sure you got it in you, man. Confidence is key. Guys know that and girls readily admit that.

Confidence, Damnit, Confidence.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get a haircut, get some benzoyal peroxide for acne (at walmart...find a cream. 10% is a little stiff for face but if u think u can take it) use that morning and evening and maybe couple it with a sylic acid pad before applying cream. work on that awful farmers tan (lol i cant stand having one myself) and stay fashionable.

silenthill

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. In real life I smile all the time, I'm serious, if a random person walks by I'll smile at them. I don't know why but I usually dont smile in pics. Is my hair that bad? I think it looks like **** when its short but I don't know. Well I'm going to a juggling club tonight, and hopefully there will be some girls to talk to. We'll see.. :yes:

strams4ever

Don Juan
Reaction score
Definatly don't lower your standards... you can get any girl. You might want to mess around with fat chicks if you think you need the experience.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the length of your hair really doesn't matter. As long as it looks good on you and you make sure you take care of it. Just go out more often and meet more people.

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had a real girlfriend either. I've gone out a few times, but never anything really exclusive.

But...do NOT lower your standards. I doubt it will make you happy. And, your experience won't mean much to you. It's a different experience when you feel little for a girl versus when you feel a lot.

It does NOT make you a loser that you don't have a girlfriend, regardless of anything anyone will tell you. A girl shouldn't be how you measure your success. Don't be desperate, that kills your confidence, it kills your attitude.

Did you read the DJ Bible? If not, then reading it would be a good idea. Read through it, decide what you like and don't like, and then act on what you learn. I also watched other people deal with women, and I learned from them as well.

Hope this helps, and good luck.

silenthill

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok sounds good. I could either wait untill school starts, to find someone or I was thinking just walking up to some girl in the mall.

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by silenthill
I don't want to feel like the only loser on here. Yeah its pitiful but to be honest I haven't even tried so I'm not suprised. This time I'm going all out and dedicated. Pretty sad that a 17 year old has never gone out once. Well I'll admit I'm not that good looking, but I think I'm decent. Eh you guys decide how bad I am:

Any stratagies you guys can give me? I was thinking of setting my standards really low (well lower than they already are) and go out with some ugly girl for expirance. Is this a good idea?
AYe what kind of camera did u use to take those pictures with, because I'm lookin for a digital camera.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude. Why do you want a GF? I mean they just get in the way. And you need to stop focusing on having a GF. You look fine. Maybe get some biceps and better arm muscles. Use acutane or something on your face. But mostly just stop worrying so much.

silenthill

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by littleweasel22
Get a passion and stop making girls you first priority.
Trust me I have much more important passions than girls. I have 4 boa constrictors which are pretty much my life and I'm a really good juggler (up to 5 balls, 4 clubs, tons of tricks). Auctually juggling is an awesome way to get girls attention. Once in a while, when walking the mall I'll bring some balls and start juggling 4 while walking, and girls will stop me and be like "omg how do you do that" and then I'll impress the hell out of them with some hard tricks. Now I just need to be able to build off of that.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey dude he is right about the passions. I have a passion for everything I do and I am in a 100% state of confidence all the time. I wake up confident and I go to sleep confident. In the bible you need to read the book of shuma gora. I have just read it though I read the whole bible besides that. It is great.

I can send it to you in a smaller form if you email me and ask for it. lol

My msn is theoneaaron1@hotmail.com
My AIM and Yahoo are aisaac2008

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about it man. you're not an ugly looking dude. You seem to have a serious confidence problem and you also need to get rid of that vicious look on your face. Just concentrate on yourself for the time being and NEVER EVER lower your standards.