Any opinions on this?

DubstepGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, i wrote a status on facebook saying stuff about th "perfect girl" and the girl i was actually referring to messaged me saying "who's your 'perfect girl' then;)xx"

she kept asking me and i was dwindling on the subject, so i made her try to guess. She didn't have any idea so i wrote "Aww, you really got no clue have you? i'm not gonna say anymore then :L xx"

Was this the right thing to do? it feels so

Reaction score
I am not a fully developed Don Juan or anything, but the whole idea of writing about 'the perfect girl' on facebook, seems sorta needy and nice guyish. What you should do is tease her all the time and escalate the 'sexual' instead of the romantical. Refuse to believe that the girl you're trying to score is sensible and virtous, treat her like she isn't any of that.

DubstepGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
@AN I thought so too but then again she like the nice guys (romantic stuff) and she's not a big fan of sexual stuff, either way i tease her and have a laugh with her :)

@NorwegianDJ i swear to god i will if she'd actually come out with me, i'm not one of those guys who's afraid to take risks :p

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DubstepGuy said:
@AN I thought so too but then again she like the nice guys (romantic stuff) and she's not a big fan of sexual stuff, either way i tease her and have a laugh with her :)

@NorwegianDJ i swear to god i will if she'd actually come out with me, i'm not one of those guys who's afraid to take risks :p
Then Im sure you'd have no problem taking her aside and isolating her.

DubstepGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that, she lives 3 houses away from me.. she says she'll come out but either forgets or reschedules and flakes :/

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DubstepGuy said:
It's not that, she lives 3 houses away from me.. she says she'll come out but either forgets or reschedules and flakes :/
Low interest.

DJ Bax

Don Juan
Reaction score
She lives 3 houses away from you? Give her a spur of the moment text "hey come outside and hangout Im in front of your house!" one night and go from there. If she wont even sneak out of her house for one night then her IL is low

DubstepGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Espi Thanks, when we first met i noticed she had low self esteem so i only complimented her when she said something like 'i'm ugly', and she'd argue against whatever i'd say :s

@DJ Bax Thats actually what i did the first time we met, it was about 3 am and we ended up just talking and stuff under a blanket until 6:30 am :D

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DubstepGuy said:
@Espi Thanks, when we first met i noticed she had low self esteem so i only complimented her when she said something like 'i'm ugly', and she'd argue against whatever i'd say :s

@DJ Bax Thats actually what i did the first time we met, it was about 3 am and we ended up just talking and stuff under a blanket until 6:30 am :D
AFC behavior...

I never rise to compliment-provokers like "im ugly." I compliment girls on my own terms. If a girl said "I'm ugly." I'd reply, "Yup."

And second, WHY U NO MAKE MOVE??? Under a blanket for 3.5 hours??? BRO.

DubstepGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO, i took it easy the first night and hug closed. the second night we did the same but inside and we were doing more kino, and i kiss closed :)

DubstepGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
That actually makes sense to me xD i'm gonna stop being AFC now and let her do what she wants. I'm thinking of starting approaches for the first time (i'm not nervous about that stuff, just never tried it :L) if she gets jealous, then i suppose i'll try again with her but if not, i'll just leave it :)

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DubstepGuy said:
I'm thinking of starting approaches for the first time (i'm not nervous about that stuff, just never tried it :L)
You're up for a surprise, good sir.