Any indians

Moon Ram

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any other DJs living in Bangladesh except me?

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boston Indian here!

Hit me up boys if you're in the area.

LordGrin

Don Juan
Reaction score
me too

hey guys, im 1/2 indian n 1/2 paki, im 16 and i live near chicago (gurnee to b specific), any teenage guys from arnd chicago here?
by the way, i look pretty indian as well, but somtimes people think im mexican.
but just wait n see, in the next month or 2 all the HBs will b droolin over my
desi-ass too ;)

Cheeky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Indian working in Glasgow, born in Birmingham and fly back down to Birmingham at the weekends to hit up the bars and clubs. The Game is the same whatever colour, age, class you are. The key is calibration.

Gobar Bomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
apna. india...any tips

guys how do dj the gal up here in south asia...apna. india...any tips...i knw most of the stuff put on the site is american (not that it dosent workin here..)but i want more proof or generalisation ....any takers.....

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is the dating scene in some of the more modern cities? I know dating is less prevalent there since it is a conservative culture. But with more young people working and living by themselves. . . .

Cheeky

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been across to India and it is very different to America and UK but the principals are the same. The cold approach I would say is a lot harder in India, but I think the way to Game girls in India is to build up a large social circle. Get to know everyone - at school, college, in your town in your university. Know all the guys and all the girls.

Make sure you stand out from all the others guys who are desperate to even talk to women. Dress well. If you have any questions, take photographs and post them up on the board and ask for feedback. Remember to wear clothes that fit well. Also a great way to stand out is to get a funky haircut. Be confident with it.

Start going to the gym and working out. You don't need to look like a bodybuilder, but having a good body does not hurt. If you have any specific questions, send me an email and I'll get back to you when I can.

timorozco

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm indian, No.1 ustad (obviously hindi). But yea, in India the guys really need this site. They're way to forward on cold approaches to the point of weirding most girls out...

bigappledj

Banned
Reaction score
Someone Much cooler said:
I'm african american and cherokee. I live in PA, but alot of my family is on a reservation in long island
I feel ya, bro

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im an indian outlaw.... half cherokee and chocktaw... my babys shes a chickawaw... shes a one of a kind

Snoppy_11

Reaction score
Hey man ,
From India too . (If u are that is )
MUmbai actually !

The_Crack

Don Juan
Reaction score
indian, in aus.
*****es always mirin' me.

they love the brown skin and exotic look.. you just have to be confident in yourself and carry yourself around like a boss. Doesn't matter if your skinny, but just dont be fat :)