Any guide or tutorial on how to go down on a girl or masturbate her with fingers?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got this girl which is definitely hot and never says no whatever I ask, just want to make sure she got as much as I do back.

+1 to whoever provides quality material, even better with pictures.

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard good things about Steve P's "White Tiger Tantra" but I haven't tried it. Apparently it's all about making them squirt and giving them full body orgasms, etc. It looks like you can find torrents of it, but I can't download illegal copies because of my career.

I watched an interview about it with Steve P on youtube, and there is some useful info in it. The echo was annoying as hell, and I just started fast forwarding to the pictures and descriptions of different moves. It's still better than nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-oRKn9h1Cw

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
suck on her CLlT as you would her tit....they love that.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple. On her muff, draw the alphabet with your tongue. You can go upper case, lower case, big letters, small letters, italics, script, you get the picture. Extra points for calligraphy!

Just make sure she isn't a squirter to prevent a choking hazard.

Happy diving!

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really need a guide/tutorial for this? I mean making her squirt/***/giving her an orgasm is one thing, but just oral or fingering her? I mean its pretty straight-forward.