Any Frickin Ways to Stop Jackin Off!!!

Silverant

Don Juan
Reaction score
aifia said:
how would you know if someone cheats... did you guys check each other everyday? haha jk

K don't tell but I cheated like 2 weeks in. Still, it was hard (lol...hard) and I'm sure they cheated too at least once

The Grey Fox

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with doing it every now and again (about twice a week), but it's just if you do it all the time (like I used to) it can be considered laziness... most of the time they're rubbish anyway. Cutting down on it is very possible, but giving up completely is much harder.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a way to stop.

Get a fvcken life. If you are out in public or with friends, I don't think that you would whip it out and jerk off.

Also, getting a girlfriend helps with it.

I remember when I used to jerk it three times a day before I found sosuave, but now it might be once every five days.

comic_relief

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah bro why do you wanna stop?

Crankin your soulja boy is a GOOD thing.

Relieves stress and feels great.

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

macking

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's NO WAY to stop it ... the most "dangerous" way to stop it is when you wake up in the morning and say to yourself " I'm not gonna jack off today". That doesn't work, it just increase your will to do it.

It's good to have some interesting things to do ... but still i think, there's NO way to stop it.

SO JACK OFF :p cause is natural :D plus is fun

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well right now I have a bet going with at TON of people in my school. It's a catholic school and ash wednesday wasn't long ago, so we started then and whoever lasts the longest wins. That works well if you don't like to loose at anything (me) ;)