Any Frickin Ways to Stop Jackin Off!!!

The Grey Fox

Don Juan
Reaction score
just try and ween yourself off it like smokers do with nicotene patches. start off by not jacking tonight and then if you really feel like it jack tomorrow, then wait 2 days and if you really need it do it the next day, then wait 3 days etc.

It's worked for me, oh and also reward yourself with your favourite food or whatever when you are successful with your willpower and if you at any stage give in, punish yourself by giving some money you were saving up to charity or something. You get the idea :)

Drumstick

Don Juan
Reaction score
When do you usually jerk? Find a new way to use that time and commit to it. For example, I try to keep control of my jerking. I usually take a few days off because your balls feel better, you get better erections, and it feels better when you finally do. I generally jerk before I go to sleep, so I've replaced that timeslot with listening to music in my room with the lights off. It works, because when the album finishes I'm usually quite tired and fall asleep anyway, and I certainly don't feel like getting up.

Getting laid works too, I hear.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get laid basicly everday with my gf and I still jack off... Like other people said just cut down on it and find things to do to keep you busy.

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol - lower your testosterone level. If thats possible... cuz if u do it so much and ur always so horny... gosh I dunno thats fvcked up.

duffman360

Don Juan
Reaction score
i remember i used to be addicted to it when i was 12 and 13 but when i turned 14 it stopped calling my attention so i started to build my collection of songs in my itunes and go out more

Stacks Of Terror

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just stop. Its that simple. When you get hard ignore it. Go take a piss. Don't touch it. When you feel the need to jack off go do something else. Don't stay up to all times of night either. Idle time will kill you. Get a large social life going.

Silverant

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a matter of pride. You don't need to beat your meat. lol. I had a competition with my friends once and I went for 50 days. Lol walking through the mall on a hot summer day was the worst thing ever after a few weeks.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just keep busy.
don't have time to wander and be bored.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silverant said:
It's a matter of pride. You don't need to beat your meat. lol. I had a competition with my friends once and I went for 50 days. Lol walking through the mall on a hot summer day was the worst thing ever after a few weeks.
50 days? lol damn that sucks

DJ_Matthew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Silverant said:
Damn that's a good idea...

aifia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Silverant said:

how would you know if someone cheats... did you guys check each other everyday? haha jk

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
I get laid basicly everday with my gf and I still jack off... Like other people said just cut down on it and find things to do to keep you busy.
You serious? That's strange, you're the first person I know that jacks off everyday yet still gets laid everyday.

naes420

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont stop, its natural and healthy, and for one, its what every man does, all of these guys LIE when they say they don't do it. Statistics say 95% of males do it, at least a few times a week, and thats probably an understatement.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
naes420 said:
Dont stop, its natural and healthy, and for one, its what every man does, all of these guys LIE when they say they don't do it. Statistics say 95% of males do it, at least a few times a week, and thats probably an understatement.
That's a lie, 100% of all males jack off!

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a joke, I told my bestfriend I would do a 40 days and 40 nights challenge. It worked and I went 41 days/nights w/o jerking it. Now I find that I don't do it nearly as much as I did b4 the experiment. I started it by going away for a little over a week and spending time with other family. It does help to go out a bunch and garner a bigger social life :yes: