Any chance of me saving face? I came off as insecure AFC...

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll give you the cliff notes....

-- picture of girl im dating laying ontop of bed cuddling with guy she used to date and did "things" with, says absolutely nothing happened that night i believe that part completely, but still the cuddling on bed in pic happened.

-- i grill her about it...she says nothing happened...i say a lot of **** to her lol some of it i regret, she says im overreacting, says we arent in committed relationship just dating. i know if it was me and another girl she'd flip though.

-- i continue to grill her about it...i wasn't taking any sh!t and didnt say anything that sounded AFC, but I think i dragged it on too long and my actions were AFC even though my words werent. what i said was as close to telling her off as you get without actually saying '**** you'

-- we manage to talk things out.....im not gonna contact her first again, if she contacts me first i'll talk.

any way for me to save face? I'm kind of thinking I blew it....she was trying to justify her actions, I wasn't taking any b.s., but I think the way I handled the not taking b.s. was very AFC-like...

Blown5.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of guys that would have said something about what she did...just the same as you!

AFC?

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
i know if it was me and another girl she'd flip though.

so make her flip

good sh1t.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A dude should always have the upper hand on a girl -- you should just make it part of how you roll such that you don't even have to think about it. Get caught with girls flirting with you etc...You know the score.

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
i know if it was me and another girl she'd flip though.

so make her flip
i dont know though. if he tries that she might think it's out of spite

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omega05 said:
As opposed to . . . ?

DTB Soprano, she's probably lying about "nothing happening" - or at least, lying to you.

onebigfatcat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would she bring it up in the first place? How did that conversation go anyway? "Hey babe! How was your weekend?" "Oh, ok. Got my hair styled, when to a movie with my BFF, and snuggled on my bed with an ex-boyfriend that I used to screw."

She's trying to provoke a reaction. Would have been best to ignore her sure. But what's done is done, and you seem like too nice of a guy to screw her sister or her mom or best friend......I'm in agreement, flip it on her. Just tell her "first strike, end of conversation."

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omega05 said:

Exactly! Women should live in fear of you fvcking another girl if they treat you badly. The problem with most guys is that they either can't or won't, usually the former. There is usually an insecure AFC in every relationship, but if you are doing everything right it will be the woman who acts that way.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she probably left it for you to see to **** test you

oooops

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
Dude who cares really. She is NOT your GF. She is NOT yours, so why worry

Like she said, she is not in a committed relationship, so she has no commitment to you what so ever

everyone makes mistakes, but you should never have even had an issue about it. You really had no right to be angry. it may irk you a bit, but don't let it get to you. after all, she's seeing others, you should be doing the same anyway.

Never put all you eggs in one basket for a chick who hasn't committed to you.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ganondorf said:
Dude who cares really. She is NOT your GF. She is NOT yours, so why worry

Like she said, she is not in a committed relationship, so she has no commitment to you what so ever

everyone makes mistakes, but you should never have even had an issue about it. You really had no right to be angry. it may irk you a bit, but don't let it get to you. after all, she's seeing others, you should be doing the same anyway.

Never put all you eggs in one basket for a chick who hasn't committed to you.
yeah i know i def overreacted...now im just trying to see if theres any way to save face lol.....im pretty sure she thinks im like a really jealous or controlling person now and i dont blame her since i flipped out but i would def like to see if i can save face at all...

we chatted a little bit and she's still open... i just said some stuff as if the whole thing never happened and she laughed and responded the same as she did before it happened. but im sure she still thinks im a spaz lol. i didnt reply to the last message she sent, i didnt want to end our small talk after with me having the final word.

EDIT - and to who asked, the pic was put up on facebook by a friend and she was tagged in it.

just when i thought i had my game solid after all these years i do somethin like this ahah oh well theres always room for improvement and more learning.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Exactly! Women should live in fear of you fvcking another girl if they treat you badly.
****...i knew that too....why didnt i apply it instead of just spazzing :box:

my game with this chick was tighter than with any other chick I've ever dated...I hate that i wasted all of that rapport in one moment of weakness

i think i just gotta chalk this one up as a Loss....but i'd still like to see if there's any way to save face because this is a cool chick with a hot ass....anyone have any ideas?