Any advice for a college freshman?

Aegis

Reaction score
So I'm 18, never had a girlfriend, still a virgin, and I started college about a week ago. Most of my friends are either out of state or busy, so I really don't get the chance to go out and do stuff anymore. When it comes to meeting new people, I just don't have much to say unless I either meet them through a friend or have some sort of purpose in talking to them.

So for the past week or so, I've just been going to and from class without anything to do. Anyone have any advice on how I can get an actual social life?

donjuan87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Join a Fraternity.

Get to class early and talk to people.

If your roommate's cool, go out with him some night.

Do you drink? Most people in college do.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to parties and get drunk. Freshman girls are horny as fvck. So much freedom that they turn into little slvts...gotta love it.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Freshman girls are horny as fvck. So much freedom that they turn into little slvts...gotta love it.
I never thought about it that way.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Screw community college!

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea never fall in love with a slVtt........seriously.........seriously!!

Dude just go around your dorm floor and f*ckin walk-in someone's room and say hi...it's not hard....college is different...nobody knows nobody...but everyone has a handful of friends...and a bunch of mutherfockerz they just so happen to see...but u keep goin the way your goin it's not gonna be such a great semester

Jenkies

Reaction score
Yeah take these guy's advice, I was in your exact same shoes two years ago when I went to college.

Basically I was 18, was still a virgin, I had zero game and didn't even try to work on it, I just felt like I didn't fit in, I don't think I was really ready for college at that point. I pretty much wasted my entire freshman year, and didn't bang a single chick. Don't make this same mistake. I changed sophomore year and started to make a lot more friends and finally f*cked a few girls. Now I'm an entirely different person than I was at the beginning of freshman year of college.

BlackPetal

Reaction score
Hey man, I just got into university a week ago too. From what I'm seeing so far, people are friendly and accepting in the beginning. As time pass by, social groups quickly form and people are not as open. It's way better to meet people as soon as possible. Just remember a lot of girls are like you, without a lot of friends and lonely, so be assertive and don't be shy about it.