Anxious about loosing virginity

Reaction score
Ok, I am 20 and still a virgin. That's not a bad thing. But I do want to get laid...I mean come on. Now here is my problem, I think I get nervous and that's why I don't do it. Now, I know im a fairly good looking guy and I don't have to much of a problem getting girls. But I cant seem to get over this anxiousness. Every time I get close to loosing my virginity, I tend to shy away. There have been times I have been alone with a smokin' chicks that were definitely wanting to get banged and I KNEW THEY WANTED TO but didn't do anything about it. Like I'll change the subject or something. Anyone have any tips on how I can get over this "fear"?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am working on this

I feel the same way as you. I'd also like some advice

Qmanchoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
How about reminding yourself next time you're about to get laid... when you know you're going to blow her off… that in that small moment of time you have the ability to help rid yourself of a fear and anxiety that may keep you from ever getting laid for the rest of your life.

lol j/k that would be a terrible thing to think about and ruin the mood… tough love… but it’s your reality at the moment, one that I kind of used to be in.

I think you should really sit down and think about all the past situations where you just can't get the deed done and break down the reason why you become shy or anxious. From there you actually have something to work with and can develop a way to knock down that wall of fear.

Could be… you don’t know where you start… shy about being naked… not being confident in your body (might have scars, stretch marks from the gym, overweight?)… performance anxiety…

There is no magic way round fear other than to step right through it and face it, and the longer you wait to get over the fear the worse it will get and harder it will be to face.

Macgyver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to a strip club, it'll make you anticipate than fear intercourse when it actually happens.

Remember the condom.

billy_bronx

Don Juan
Reaction score
have a lillte drink..

billy_bronx

Don Juan
Reaction score
drink some ..not too much but just a little to calm your nerves

Jackman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you worried about performance? At your age, all sex is pretty much good sex. My first time the girl was screaming, and I wasn't even doing anything. She was on top. I just laid there. :D The longer you wait, the more you'll be expected to do in bed and the greater your "fear" will be. Just get it the **** out of the way.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your letting your mind play tricks on you...as soon as you see the girl the 1st thing on your mind should be "im having sex with her" more of a predator to prey attiutude...quit worrying about the future and focus on the present...your main goal is getting in then by the time your there the natural male instict should take over :yes: :rockon: