Anthology of Smooth Moves

Tarfun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Made a smooth move lately? I wanna see it posted here. Convo, pickup, or just a suave move in general. I'll get it started with one from last weekend.

So, I ended up on a party bus last weekend, more specifically a party bus with a costume theme theme. It was for my friend's sister. I went as a skier. Let me tell you, this thing sucked. My buddy got ****faced, every decent looking girl on this thing was married and with her husband, the rest were simply trolls, and 75% of the dudes on this bus were gay.

Fortunately, this thing made some stops at the bars, and I decided I was gonna make the best of it. So I grabbed a beer, headed to the dance floor, then since I was hot as hell, headed out to the patio to bum a smoke (yeah I'm that guy). The patio was kinda full, and I spot this chick talking to this chump, so walk up, take her smoke, and the fun begins.

HB7: Hey, I don't share cigarettes with strangers!

Me: it's ok, we're not sharing it. Thanks though!

Chump: So what what are you dressed like a retard for?

Me: Just got back from Sochi this morning. I'm pretty jet lagged and trying to to treat it with booze.

HB7 is laughing at this point, so I stick my hand straight up in the air.

Me: High Five for America.

I'm 6'5' and this girl is like 5'3' but she goes for it, jumps, misses, and I put my hand down with a look of disappointment.

HB7: Come on, I wanna hit it.

Me: Yeah you do!

HB7 punches me in the arm

Me: I was gonna be all sweet and tender, but now I think I'm just gonna beat it up. It's gonna have to be your place, I don't live around here.

10 mins later I'm at her place throwing her around like a rag doll and laying pipe. And I said that party bus sucked.

nousername

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on confidence level but i just used..

"It's not my fault if you want me okay, just admit it to yourself and maybe we can be friends."

Then walk off, or give a ****y grin and go somewhere.

This only works if they have shown you some sort of value beforehand though, otherwise you come off as insanely arrogant lol.