Another uneducated fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
^The media doesnt cover crimes involving a black perp and a white victim? The DC mansion murders were ALL over the news before Charleston happened. Stop with the bullsh!t
The same "victims" who despise the media as being just as guilty want the media to protest for them. Otherwise they'll take their protests to online seduction boards. :crackup:

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
There are some real racists left in this country. Fewer all the time. Racism in this country seems to have a half-life. It may never vanish completely. But it's way less than when I was younger.

That old Rebel Rag belongs in a museum. It especially doesn't belong flying in a state capital protected by a state law. But before you condem the usual suspects, consider this. South Carolina has a South Asian woman governor, an African-American Senator and at least one African-American Congressman. How many 'blue' states can say that?

Every state politician in SC - Democrat or Republican, black or white, man or woman - since 1961 did NOTHING about that flag until a white trash, drugged-up wannabe race terrorist murdered 9 church going innocents. And it was terrorism. The moron had an ideology and acted to promote that ideology with mass violence.

So save the left-wing, democrat, progressive race-baiting clamor for people that don't think. Slavery was awful. But progressive policies have done as much to wreck the poor in this country as did slavery. I don't want to live in a nation that won't take care of the least among us. And I don't know ANYONE that does. But there is a huge difference between taking care of the few that cannot take care of themselves and giving people a hand up when times get tough and a multi-generational welfare empire that keeps people in poverty and penalizes them when they try to get out.

The U.S. is the the most diverse large nation on this planet. It's not perfect. But it is a damn sight better than just about anywhere else you go when it comes to diversity. If you don't know that, it's because you don't want to. You want to rage. So you keep yourself stupid.

God bless the people of Charleston for showing all Americans how a city can behave in the wake of an awful, murderous act. We've had too many examples of Charleston's opposite already that were triggered by far less.

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
silencer said:
The same "victims" who despise the media as being just as guilty want the media to protest for them. Otherwise they'll take their protests to online seduction boards. :crackup:
Says the guy crying about black problems on online seduction boards.

I don't want media to protest for anything, I want equality, like you and your black bros.

And don't give me that b@llsh!t Jamal, if that white kid in S.C. had raped and done all the things that happened to my friend, we would never hear the end of it.

Like I said, my story didn't even make national news and in a lot of ways it was equally evil as what happened in S.C. Find me a story of a group of white people doing the same thing to a black couple that also didn't make national news.

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
Rival said:
Says the guy crying about black problems on online seduction boards.

I don't want media to protest for anything, I want equality, like you and your black bros.

And don't give me that b@llsh!t Jamal, if that white kid in S.C. had raped and done all the things that happened to my friend, we would never hear the end of it.

Like I said, my story didn't even make national news and in a lot of ways it was equally evil as what happened in S.C. Find me a story of a group of white people doing the same thing to a black couple that also didn't make national news.
Cool projection instigator. Face it. Its over for your mentality. The US has grown past it. Rant on a board that offers whole hearted agreement with you or are you bored of those impotent echo chambers?

Status
Not open for further replies.